Apr 29, 2013, 8:14 PM EST
Lin originally suffered the injury in the first half of Game 2, and was unable to start the second half because of it. He tried to play through it in Game 3, but was clearly limited and finished just 1-of-6 from the field with two points, one assist, and a turnover in 18 minutes of action.
The Rockets trail the Thunder three games to none in the best of seven series, so a loss on Monday will end their season. Lin was a big part of what Houston did all season long offensively, so his production will be missed.
Lin started in all 82 regular season games for the Rockets, and averaged 13.4 points, 3.0 rebounds, and 6.1 assists in 32.2 minutes per contest.
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 28
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 5
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 17
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 15
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 25
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 8
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 11
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8