Apr 29, 2013, 8:14 PM EST
Lin originally suffered the injury in the first half of Game 2, and was unable to start the second half because of it. He tried to play through it in Game 3, but was clearly limited and finished just 1-of-6 from the field with two points, one assist, and a turnover in 18 minutes of action.
The Rockets trail the Thunder three games to none in the best of seven series, so a loss on Monday will end their season. Lin was a big part of what Houston did all season long offensively, so his production will be missed.
Lin started in all 82 regular season games for the Rockets, and averaged 13.4 points, 3.0 rebounds, and 6.1 assists in 32.2 minutes per contest.
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 6
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 11
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 22
- Report: Knicks met with Phil Jackson about coaching them 40
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 5