Apr 29, 2013, 8:14 PM EDT
Lin originally suffered the injury in the first half of Game 2, and was unable to start the second half because of it. He tried to play through it in Game 3, but was clearly limited and finished just 1-of-6 from the field with two points, one assist, and a turnover in 18 minutes of action.
The Rockets trail the Thunder three games to none in the best of seven series, so a loss on Monday will end their season. Lin was a big part of what Houston did all season long offensively, so his production will be missed.
Lin started in all 82 regular season games for the Rockets, and averaged 13.4 points, 3.0 rebounds, and 6.1 assists in 32.2 minutes per contest.
- Report: Michael Beasley reaches agreement with Memphis Grizzlies 3
- Report: NBA not actively investigating source of Luol Deng African comment 5
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 2
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 19
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14