Apr 29, 2013, 8:14 PM EDT
Lin originally suffered the injury in the first half of Game 2, and was unable to start the second half because of it. He tried to play through it in Game 3, but was clearly limited and finished just 1-of-6 from the field with two points, one assist, and a turnover in 18 minutes of action.
The Rockets trail the Thunder three games to none in the best of seven series, so a loss on Monday will end their season. Lin was a big part of what Houston did all season long offensively, so his production will be missed.
Lin started in all 82 regular season games for the Rockets, and averaged 13.4 points, 3.0 rebounds, and 6.1 assists in 32.2 minutes per contest.
- Kevin Love will return to Cavaliers, contract is reportedly $110 million over five years 19
- Report: Spurs reach deal to trade Tiago Splitter to Hawks, create cap space for LaMarcus Aldridge offer 26
- Report: Heat, Goran Dragic agree to five-year deal worth $90 million 43
- Report: Paul Millsap had midnight meeting with Orlando, will decide between Magic and Hawks 17
- Report: Blazers, Damian Lillard nearing agreement on five-year max contract extension worth $120 million 17
- Report: Kawhi Leonard, Spurs reach deal for five-year, $90 million contract extension 19
- Anthony Davis and Pelicans agree to five-year, $145 million contract extension 36
- Report: Kevin Love to meet with Lakers later in week 18