Apr 29, 2013, 4:35 PM EDT
When Jason Terry came down in transition in overtime and pulled up for a transition jumper early in the clock you could hear Boston collectively say, “Nooooo… YES!”
The hot and cold Terry has been more like dry ice during these playoffs but when he got hot in overtime he put up nine straight points and pushed Boston into a fifth game, avoiding the sweep against the Knicks.
It may be short lived, and this certainly doesn’t wipe out a rough season in Boston, but it was nice to see The Jet back. Even if it was just for five minutes.
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 11
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 37
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 49
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 17
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 9
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 6
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 23
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 11