Apr 29, 2013, 4:35 PM EST
When Jason Terry came down in transition in overtime and pulled up for a transition jumper early in the clock you could hear Boston collectively say, “Nooooo… YES!”
The hot and cold Terry has been more like dry ice during these playoffs but when he got hot in overtime he put up nine straight points and pushed Boston into a fifth game, avoiding the sweep against the Knicks.
It may be short lived, and this certainly doesn’t wipe out a rough season in Boston, but it was nice to see The Jet back. Even if it was just for five minutes.
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 0
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 12
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 24
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 5
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 7
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 5
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 7
- Pau Gasol’s trade tip put his and Marc Gasol’s All-Star futures in motion 3