Apr 29, 2013, 11:51 AM EDT
That frustrated Faried kicked a hole in the locker room wall in Golden State, reports Benjamin Hochman of the Denver Post (follow that link and you can see a photo of the hole in some drywall).
“I hate losing with a passion. I hate losing more than I like winning,” forward Kenneth Faried said after Denver lost Game 4 at Golden State.
And so, when Faried headed into the locker room after falling behind 3-1, he kicked a hole in the drywall.
On the bright side, all the fire extinguishers in the Oracle Arena were safe.
Golden State has a stranglehold on the series up 3-1. Denver returns home for Game 5 on Tuesday and both Faried and the Nuggets need to shake off that frustration, find some better defensive footing and get a win.
Do that and the locker room walls can be safe for a day.
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 13
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 21
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 31
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 9
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 24
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 25
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 23
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2