Apr 29, 2013, 11:51 AM EDT
That frustrated Faried kicked a hole in the locker room wall in Golden State, reports Benjamin Hochman of the Denver Post (follow that link and you can see a photo of the hole in some drywall).
“I hate losing with a passion. I hate losing more than I like winning,” forward Kenneth Faried said after Denver lost Game 4 at Golden State.
And so, when Faried headed into the locker room after falling behind 3-1, he kicked a hole in the drywall.
On the bright side, all the fire extinguishers in the Oracle Arena were safe.
Golden State has a stranglehold on the series up 3-1. Denver returns home for Game 5 on Tuesday and both Faried and the Nuggets need to shake off that frustration, find some better defensive footing and get a win.
Do that and the locker room walls can be safe for a day.
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 0
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 16
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1
- PBT Extra: Injuries make Grizzlies, Trail Blazers series hard to predict 3
- PBT Extra: Will Spurs depth, versatility prove too much for Clippers? 13
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis, Pelicans made playoffs. Will they get a fifth game vs. Warriors? 6
- Rumor: LaMarcus Aldridge more likely to leave Trail Blazers in free agency than people realize 24
- PBT First-Round Playoff Previews: Chicago Bulls vs. Milwaukee Bucks 8