Apr 29, 2013, 11:51 AM EDT
That frustrated Faried kicked a hole in the locker room wall in Golden State, reports Benjamin Hochman of the Denver Post (follow that link and you can see a photo of the hole in some drywall).
“I hate losing with a passion. I hate losing more than I like winning,” forward Kenneth Faried said after Denver lost Game 4 at Golden State.
And so, when Faried headed into the locker room after falling behind 3-1, he kicked a hole in the drywall.
On the bright side, all the fire extinguishers in the Oracle Arena were safe.
Golden State has a stranglehold on the series up 3-1. Denver returns home for Game 5 on Tuesday and both Faried and the Nuggets need to shake off that frustration, find some better defensive footing and get a win.
Do that and the locker room walls can be safe for a day.
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 4
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 19
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 9
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 54
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 64