Apr 29, 2013, 11:51 AM EST
That frustrated Faried kicked a hole in the locker room wall in Golden State, reports Benjamin Hochman of the Denver Post (follow that link and you can see a photo of the hole in some drywall).
“I hate losing with a passion. I hate losing more than I like winning,” forward Kenneth Faried said after Denver lost Game 4 at Golden State.
And so, when Faried headed into the locker room after falling behind 3-1, he kicked a hole in the drywall.
On the bright side, all the fire extinguishers in the Oracle Arena were safe.
Golden State has a stranglehold on the series up 3-1. Denver returns home for Game 5 on Tuesday and both Faried and the Nuggets need to shake off that frustration, find some better defensive footing and get a win.
Do that and the locker room walls can be safe for a day.
- Report: Timberwolves’ Ricky Rubio set to return Monday vs. Dallas 5
- Nike unveils latest signature shoe for Kobe Bryant, the Kobe X (PHOTOS) 13
- Report: Nuggets trying to trade for Brook Lopez 12
- Last summer Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant talked, decided it wouldn’t work together 30
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 9
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 45
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 10