Apr 29, 2013, 11:51 AM EDT
That frustrated Faried kicked a hole in the locker room wall in Golden State, reports Benjamin Hochman of the Denver Post (follow that link and you can see a photo of the hole in some drywall).
“I hate losing with a passion. I hate losing more than I like winning,” forward Kenneth Faried said after Denver lost Game 4 at Golden State.
And so, when Faried headed into the locker room after falling behind 3-1, he kicked a hole in the drywall.
On the bright side, all the fire extinguishers in the Oracle Arena were safe.
Golden State has a stranglehold on the series up 3-1. Denver returns home for Game 5 on Tuesday and both Faried and the Nuggets need to shake off that frustration, find some better defensive footing and get a win.
Do that and the locker room walls can be safe for a day.
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 39
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 53
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 14
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 6
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. He liked what LeBron did. 17
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 44
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 42