Apr 29, 2013, 8:42 AM EDT
When the Golden State Warriors were trading for Andrew Bogut, this is the guy they were hoping to get — the Bogut from before the back and ankle injuries, the defensive force who had some offensive game. And could throw down a dunk or two as well.
Which he did all over JaVale McGee. Bogut and Carl Landry have stepped up big in the wake of David Lee going down, but it in particular has been Bogut on both ends that has been a key in this series. Defensively he has been key to taking away the Nuggets ability to get points in the paint. On offense he helped set the tone Sunday night when the Warriors took a 3-1 lead in the series.
And with each Bogut dunk you get a little roar.
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 27
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 50
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 69
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 10
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 35
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 3
- Lakers great Michael Cooper diagnosed with cancer 16
- Report: Stan Van Gundy tells Josh Smith, barring unexpected trade, forward will start season with Pistons 8