Apr 29, 2013, 8:42 AM EDT
When the Golden State Warriors were trading for Andrew Bogut, this is the guy they were hoping to get — the Bogut from before the back and ankle injuries, the defensive force who had some offensive game. And could throw down a dunk or two as well.
Which he did all over JaVale McGee. Bogut and Carl Landry have stepped up big in the wake of David Lee going down, but it in particular has been Bogut on both ends that has been a key in this series. Defensively he has been key to taking away the Nuggets ability to get points in the paint. On offense he helped set the tone Sunday night when the Warriors took a 3-1 lead in the series.
And with each Bogut dunk you get a little roar.
- Report: Grizzlies guard Nick Calathes suspended 20 games for violating NBA’s anti-drug policy 0
- NBA Playoff Preview: Dallas Mavericks vs. San Antonio Spurs 4
- PBT Podcast: NBA playoff preview edition 1
- NBA Playoff Preview: Memphis Grizzlies vs. Oklahoma City Thunder 6
- NBA Playoff Preview: Houston Rockets vs. Portland Trail Blazers 12