Apr 28, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
It’s always impressive when one of the game’s best players takes matters into his own hands offensively, and just decides that despite the five defenders standing in his way, he’s going to get to the basket and score.
But this monster dunk from Kevin Durant late in the third quarter of the Thunder’s Game 3 win over the Rockets was even more remarkable, considering it put a stop to an 11-0 run the Rockets were on at the time.
[via Royce Young]
- Kevin Love pulling out of USA Basketball due to lingering likelihood of trade from Timberwolves 13
- Why are the Lakers hiring Byron Scott as head coach? 12
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 6
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 48
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 26
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 32
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 16