Apr 28, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
It’s always impressive when one of the game’s best players takes matters into his own hands offensively, and just decides that despite the five defenders standing in his way, he’s going to get to the basket and score.
But this monster dunk from Kevin Durant late in the third quarter of the Thunder’s Game 3 win over the Rockets was even more remarkable, considering it put a stop to an 11-0 run the Rockets were on at the time.
[via Royce Young]
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 10
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 70
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 71
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 8
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 30