Apr 28, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
It’s always impressive when one of the game’s best players takes matters into his own hands offensively, and just decides that despite the five defenders standing in his way, he’s going to get to the basket and score.
But this monster dunk from Kevin Durant late in the third quarter of the Thunder’s Game 3 win over the Rockets was even more remarkable, considering it put a stop to an 11-0 run the Rockets were on at the time.
[via Royce Young]
- Report: Trevor Ariza to sign 4-year, $32 million deal with Rockets 30
- Pau Gasol tweets he has chosen to play for Bulls. Only question is will it be sign-and-trade or not. 37
- LeBron James’ contract two years, $42 million with Cavaliers. That doesn’t mean he’s leaving. 34
- LeBron returns to Cleveland a more efficient, mature player that can take team further 35
- Andrew Wiggins, Jabari Parker shine in head-to-head Summer League matchup 19
- Posnanski: LeBron James proves he’s a true Clevelander 58
- Report: Isaiah Thomas headed to Phoenix Suns in a sign-and-trade 40
- Report: Chris Bosh re-signing with Heat over joining Rockets 89