Apr 28, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
It’s always impressive when one of the game’s best players takes matters into his own hands offensively, and just decides that despite the five defenders standing in his way, he’s going to get to the basket and score.
But this monster dunk from Kevin Durant late in the third quarter of the Thunder’s Game 3 win over the Rockets was even more remarkable, considering it put a stop to an 11-0 run the Rockets were on at the time.
[via Royce Young]
- PBT Extra matchups to watch: Spurs look for ways to contain Chris Paul 1
- PBT Extra matchups to watch: Can Memphis keep Damian Lillard in check? 0
- Report: Suns’ Morris twins charged with aggravated assault 8
- Hawks’ Mike Budenholzer named 2014-15 NBA Coach of the Year 9
- With Anthony Davis and Pelicans drained, Warriors deliver down the stretch 12
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 6
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 14
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Dallas has to find a way to deal with Dwight Howard 6