Apr 27, 2013, 5:00 PM EDT
In advance of the retail launch of the new Crazyquick basketball shoe, adidas dropped its latest ad featuring John Wall, Damian Lillard, and Jrue Holiday, narrated by rapper A$AP Rocky and featuring his song “Goldie.”
“I wore the Crazyquick throughout the season and I’m happy to have my first big thing with the adidas family,” said Wall, via the official release. “I’m a big fan of A$AP. He’s somebody that has real good music going out. He’s a different type of person, a different type of style and it’s great to have him narrating this commercial. I think everyone’s gonna like it a lot.”
It’s interesting to note that they refer to Lillard as Rookie of the Year in the ad, which is something that’s been widely assumed but has yet to be officially announced.
The Crazyquick drops on May 1, but is available for preorder now in five different colorways. Let us know if you plan on picking up a pair in the comments.
- Rockets show it’s better to have James Harden than to not have Stephen Curry 0
- Stephen Curry leaves game after taking a hard fall, cleared to return (VIDEO) 6
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 15
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 7
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 29
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9