Apr 27, 2013, 11:28 PM EDT
If the Knicks are going to complete their sweep of the Celtics on Sunday, they’ll have to do it without Sixth Man of the Year J.R. Smith.
Smith was assessed a flagrant two foul (with comes with it an automatic ejection) for his actions at the time, so clearly the league office viewed the play as malicious and intentional if they’re following it up with a suspension.
- Bugs Bunny teases the Jordan XXX in interview with Ahmad Rashad (VIDEO) 1
- Report: LeBron James calls the plays, Cavaliers coach David Blatt repeats them to team 50
- Kevin Durant says he’d ‘love to’ stay with Thunder his entire career, wants his jersey retired in OKC 14
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 20
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 7
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13