Apr 27, 2013, 11:28 PM EDT
If the Knicks are going to complete their sweep of the Celtics on Sunday, they’ll have to do it without Sixth Man of the Year J.R. Smith.
Smith was assessed a flagrant two foul (with comes with it an automatic ejection) for his actions at the time, so clearly the league office viewed the play as malicious and intentional if they’re following it up with a suspension.
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 0
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 21
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 6
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 44
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 64
- LeBron announces he’ll wear No. 23 with Cavaliers 64
- Report: Lakers say ‘no done deal’ with Byron Scott 18
- Report: Lakers, Byron Scott agree to four-year, $17 million deal to coach team 16