Apr 27, 2013, 11:28 PM EST
If the Knicks are going to complete their sweep of the Celtics on Sunday, they’ll have to do it without Sixth Man of the Year J.R. Smith.
Smith was assessed a flagrant two foul (with comes with it an automatic ejection) for his actions at the time, so clearly the league office viewed the play as malicious and intentional if they’re following it up with a suspension.
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 12
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 28
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 21
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13
- Anderson Varejao leaves Cavaliers game with foot injury not to return, MRI Wednesday 5
- Report: Rockets ‘very confident’ they’ll land Josh Smith 19
- Report: Sixers want Andrei Kirilenko to report to team, prepare to play 16