Apr 27, 2013, 11:28 PM EDT
If the Knicks are going to complete their sweep of the Celtics on Sunday, they’ll have to do it without Sixth Man of the Year J.R. Smith.
Smith was assessed a flagrant two foul (with comes with it an automatic ejection) for his actions at the time, so clearly the league office viewed the play as malicious and intentional if they’re following it up with a suspension.
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 3
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 23
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 20
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 4
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 17
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 13