Apr 26, 2013, 1:30 PM EDT
Lakers trainer Gary Vitti is going to need more than a room off the side of the locker room, he needs his own wing.
To add to the injuries expected to keep the top four Lakers out of a crucial Game 3 Friday night, Metta World Peace had his knee drained on Thursday. Teams try to keep this stuff secret (as if it provides some big advantage) but World Peace tweeted out the news himself complete with a photo. Because he’s World Peace.
A Baker’s cyst is a fluid filled cyst on the back of the knee that puts pressure on the joint, restricts motion and causes pain.
World Peace should move a lot more freely because — look at that photo, that is a whole lot of fluid.
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 1
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 3
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 13
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 20
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 4
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 15
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10