Apr 26, 2013, 1:30 PM EDT
Lakers trainer Gary Vitti is going to need more than a room off the side of the locker room, he needs his own wing.
To add to the injuries expected to keep the top four Lakers out of a crucial Game 3 Friday night, Metta World Peace had his knee drained on Thursday. Teams try to keep this stuff secret (as if it provides some big advantage) but World Peace tweeted out the news himself complete with a photo. Because he’s World Peace.
A Baker’s cyst is a fluid filled cyst on the back of the knee that puts pressure on the joint, restricts motion and causes pain.
World Peace should move a lot more freely because — look at that photo, that is a whole lot of fluid.
- Warriors take Game 1 from Clippers 0
- Nets defense smothers Raptors, gets Brooklyn Game 1 win on road 27
- PBT Extra: Are Pacers or Spurs in any trouble in first round? 5
- All PBT’s first round playoff previews in one place 0
- Grizzlies guard Nick Calathes suspended 20 games for violating NBA’s anti-drug policy 28