Apr 26, 2013, 1:30 PM EDT
Lakers trainer Gary Vitti is going to need more than a room off the side of the locker room, he needs his own wing.
To add to the injuries expected to keep the top four Lakers out of a crucial Game 3 Friday night, Metta World Peace had his knee drained on Thursday. Teams try to keep this stuff secret (as if it provides some big advantage) but World Peace tweeted out the news himself complete with a photo. Because he’s World Peace.
A Baker’s cyst is a fluid filled cyst on the back of the knee that puts pressure on the joint, restricts motion and causes pain.
World Peace should move a lot more freely because — look at that photo, that is a whole lot of fluid.
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 28
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 44
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4