Apr 25, 2013, 9:41 PM EST
Ray Allen, who already passed Reggie Miller to become the all-time regular season three-point leader, passed Miller for the playoff record with that three. That was Allen’s 321st three pointer in the post season.
With Miami, Allen is just deadly on the corner three — he shot 45 percent from the corners this season. He gets good looks from there because teams are drawn to stopping LeBron James and he gets a kick-out, or in this case the Heat just do such a great job with ball movement that eventually the Bucks defense breaks down. And while Allen isn’t the all-around player he was back in his Seattle days, he still has as pretty a stroke as there is in the game. Allen led the Heat with 23 points.
I expect this record to stand until Stephen Curry passes it.
- Spurs get a little revenge, along with season’s signature win in takedown of Heat 0
- Suns’ rookie Alex Len takes to court with #prayforukraine on shoes 16
- Paul George wants LeBron James to be his mentor 39
- Report: Joakim Noah recruiting Carmelo Anthony to Chicago Bulls 41
- The Extra Pass: Four teams for three spots in West playoff race 7