Apr 25, 2013, 1:21 AM EDT
James Harden was an absolute beast Wednesday night — 36 points and 11 boards.
He was aggressive and attacking his former teammates and it was almost enough to even the series. Almost.
But he did create a few highlights, like this drive and tomahawk dunk. Notice how Kendrick Perkins thinks about challenging it and decides it would just make and and-1 and a poster, so he puts in a half-hearted effort and slides out of the way.
- LeBron scores 36, Cavaliers bounce back to get overtime win over Bulls 4
- Ricky Rubio agrees to 4-year, $55 million contract extension with Timberwolves 6
- Report: Warriors agree to four-year, $70 million extension with Klay Thompson 13
- Can Thunder, without Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, overcome their first identity crisis? 13
- Jazz guard Alec Burks signs contract extension worth $42 million-$45 million 11
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 12
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 2
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, likely out 4-6 weeks 10