Apr 25, 2013, 1:21 AM EDT
James Harden was an absolute beast Wednesday night — 36 points and 11 boards.
He was aggressive and attacking his former teammates and it was almost enough to even the series. Almost.
But he did create a few highlights, like this drive and tomahawk dunk. Notice how Kendrick Perkins thinks about challenging it and decides it would just make and and-1 and a poster, so he puts in a half-hearted effort and slides out of the way.
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 0
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17