Apr 25, 2013, 1:21 AM EDT
James Harden was an absolute beast Wednesday night — 36 points and 11 boards.
He was aggressive and attacking his former teammates and it was almost enough to even the series. Almost.
But he did create a few highlights, like this drive and tomahawk dunk. Notice how Kendrick Perkins thinks about challenging it and decides it would just make and and-1 and a poster, so he puts in a half-hearted effort and slides out of the way.
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 0
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 10
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 12
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 6
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 47
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7