Apr 25, 2013, 1:21 AM EDT
James Harden was an absolute beast Wednesday night — 36 points and 11 boards.
He was aggressive and attacking his former teammates and it was almost enough to even the series. Almost.
But he did create a few highlights, like this drive and tomahawk dunk. Notice how Kendrick Perkins thinks about challenging it and decides it would just make and and-1 and a poster, so he puts in a half-hearted effort and slides out of the way.
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 0
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 7
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 22
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 23
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 20