Apr 25, 2013, 1:21 AM EST
James Harden was an absolute beast Wednesday night — 36 points and 11 boards.
He was aggressive and attacking his former teammates and it was almost enough to even the series. Almost.
But he did create a few highlights, like this drive and tomahawk dunk. Notice how Kendrick Perkins thinks about challenging it and decides it would just make and and-1 and a poster, so he puts in a half-hearted effort and slides out of the way.
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 0
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 14
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 25
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 12
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 55
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (55)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade (35)
- Fan wanders onto court while game is going on during Cavaliers-Clippers (VIDEO) (34)