Harrison Barnes wicked reverse dunk over Anthony Randolph (VIDEO)

Apr 24, 2013, 2:03 AM EST

As part of the Golden State Warriors’ plan for Game 2 — “How about we just don’t miss any shots?” — Harrison Barnes took over for a while in the fourth quarter, putting up 10 points in the period.

A couple of those came on dramatic dunks. Like the one above, which is an impressive, athletic reverse throwdown over Anthony Randolph.

Barnes is making big steps forward, it felt like he was making the leap on Tuesday night. Barnes is going to be a key cog in the Warriors offense in a couple of years.

By the way, the Warriors’ strategy worked, they won 131-117, evening the series at a game a piece.

1. Mr. Wright 212 - Apr 24, 2013 at 2:05 AM

I love this kid, man…

2. lakerluver - Apr 24, 2013 at 8:13 AM

I was beginning to think H.B. might be another highly drafted Carolina bust. Hopefully, I’m wrong. He has all the talent in the world. And how about Steph. Is there anyone more entertaining in the league? Dunks are great, but a 6′ 8″ dude is supposed to be able to dunk! But there is nothing prettier than a jump shot from 25 ft with a defender draped all over a guy. Steph has the nicest J in all of basketball. Brittle ankles, but man that kid can ball!!

3. rjlink1 - Apr 24, 2013 at 9:13 AM

Reggie with the Bad News Barnes reference – love it.

4. dirtydrew - Apr 24, 2013 at 9:21 AM

Last years pick dunking over a failed pick just five years ago. In yo’ face Anthony Randolph.

5. fukpittsburgh - Apr 24, 2013 at 11:58 AM

When I saw this dunk I said damn Harrison Barnes do your thing. And then when I saw it was on Anthony Randolph I laughed and said nevermind.

Jabari Parker injury latest for disappointing rookie class
Top 10 NBA Player Searches