Apr 24, 2013, 9:02 PM EDT
The Pacers offense was in attack mode in the first half against the Hawks on Wednesday night and the Hawks couldn’t stop them. Which is an issue for the Hawks because the Pacers offense isn’t that good. But that’s another post for another day.
But Roy Hibbert had a pretty good one of his own. We saw offensively aggressive Hibbert in the first quarter, he had 10 points, and that’s a good sign for the Pacers.
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 0
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 12
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 7
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 48
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17