Apr 24, 2013, 9:02 PM EDT
The Pacers offense was in attack mode in the first half against the Hawks on Wednesday night and the Hawks couldn’t stop them. Which is an issue for the Hawks because the Pacers offense isn’t that good. But that’s another post for another day.
But Roy Hibbert had a pretty good one of his own. We saw offensively aggressive Hibbert in the first quarter, he had 10 points, and that’s a good sign for the Pacers.
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 2
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 5
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6