Apr 24, 2013, 9:02 PM EST
The Pacers offense was in attack mode in the first half against the Hawks on Wednesday night and the Hawks couldn’t stop them. Which is an issue for the Hawks because the Pacers offense isn’t that good. But that’s another post for another day.
But Roy Hibbert had a pretty good one of his own. We saw offensively aggressive Hibbert in the first quarter, he had 10 points, and that’s a good sign for the Pacers.
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players 1
- Knicks lose by 41 points at home to Celtics 17
- LeBron James likely to start at center for Eastern Conference All-Stars 9
- Report: Sixers a viable trade destination for Omer Asik 11
- Report: Jason Kidd safe as Nets coach until team gets healthy 7
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)