Apr 24, 2013, 9:02 PM EDT
The Pacers offense was in attack mode in the first half against the Hawks on Wednesday night and the Hawks couldn’t stop them. Which is an issue for the Hawks because the Pacers offense isn’t that good. But that’s another post for another day.
But Roy Hibbert had a pretty good one of his own. We saw offensively aggressive Hibbert in the first quarter, he had 10 points, and that’s a good sign for the Pacers.
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 5
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 12
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 18