Apr 23, 2013, 6:52 PM EST
Today on PBT Extra Kay Adams and I talk about the Grizzlies and Clippers — there will be a Game 5 but that was a game Memphis needed on Monday — as well as whether the Bulls or Nets look like teams that can threaten the Heat.
Then we get into the good stuff: Kevin Durant is tired of coming in second. And I feel for him, but he’s going to keep doing it for a little while. Then we talk Lakers/Spurs — for the Lakers Game 2 is pretty much must win because they are not going to take four-of-five from the Spurs.
- Kobe is back but loss to Raptors shows Lakers still have a lot of work to do 0
- Sunday night NBA Grades: Rudy Gay traded to Kings, Kobe returns for Lakers 1
- Expect to see facilitator Kobe in his return to Lakers 5
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players 24
- Knicks lose by 41 points at home to Celtics 24
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)