Apr 23, 2013, 6:52 PM EDT
Today on PBT Extra Kay Adams and I talk about the Grizzlies and Clippers — there will be a Game 5 but that was a game Memphis needed on Monday — as well as whether the Bulls or Nets look like teams that can threaten the Heat.
Then we get into the good stuff: Kevin Durant is tired of coming in second. And I feel for him, but he’s going to keep doing it for a little while. Then we talk Lakers/Spurs — for the Lakers Game 2 is pretty much must win because they are not going to take four-of-five from the Spurs.
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under two hours, players barely notice 1
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 9
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 6
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31
- Suns coach Hornacek says shortening games won’t help teams rest their stars 2
- Lakers coach Byron Scott’s philosophy on three-pointers: ‘I don’t believe it wins championships’ 33
- Accounting for Klay Thompson choosing a contract extension over new-TV-deal money 2
- Kobe Bryant calls ESPN voters who ranked him No. 40 ‘idiots’ 34