Apr 23, 2013, 6:52 PM EST
Today on PBT Extra Kay Adams and I talk about the Grizzlies and Clippers — there will be a Game 5 but that was a game Memphis needed on Monday — as well as whether the Bulls or Nets look like teams that can threaten the Heat.
Then we get into the good stuff: Kevin Durant is tired of coming in second. And I feel for him, but he’s going to keep doing it for a little while. Then we talk Lakers/Spurs — for the Lakers Game 2 is pretty much must win because they are not going to take four-of-five from the Spurs.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 11
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13