Apr 23, 2013, 6:52 PM EDT
Today on PBT Extra Kay Adams and I talk about the Grizzlies and Clippers — there will be a Game 5 but that was a game Memphis needed on Monday — as well as whether the Bulls or Nets look like teams that can threaten the Heat.
Then we get into the good stuff: Kevin Durant is tired of coming in second. And I feel for him, but he’s going to keep doing it for a little while. Then we talk Lakers/Spurs — for the Lakers Game 2 is pretty much must win because they are not going to take four-of-five from the Spurs.
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 7
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 1
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 10
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 30
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29