Apr 23, 2013, 6:52 PM EST
Today on PBT Extra Kay Adams and I talk about the Grizzlies and Clippers — there will be a Game 5 but that was a game Memphis needed on Monday — as well as whether the Bulls or Nets look like teams that can threaten the Heat.
Then we get into the good stuff: Kevin Durant is tired of coming in second. And I feel for him, but he’s going to keep doing it for a little while. Then we talk Lakers/Spurs — for the Lakers Game 2 is pretty much must win because they are not going to take four-of-five from the Spurs.
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 1
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 8
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 11
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 55
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8
- Andrei Kirilenko leaves Nets for road trip, Lionel Hollins unsure if he’ll return 15