Apr 23, 2013, 8:11 AM EST
There is a reason Jamal Crawford was in the running for Sixth Man of the Year — the guy can flat out score the basketball. And be impressive doing it.
In the second quarter Monday night he rattled off 10 straight points, with a variety of amazing moves and shots. And it’s not like he’s doing this against some average defense — Memphis was the second best defensive team in the league during the season. They don’t give up easy points.
Not that Crawford made this look easy. But this run was one of the key reasons the Clippers picked up a hard fought 93-91 win to take a 2-0 lead in the series.
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 17
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 15
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 28
- Report: Knicks met with Phil Jackson about coaching them 42
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 5