Apr 23, 2013, 8:11 AM EDT
There is a reason Jamal Crawford was in the running for Sixth Man of the Year — the guy can flat out score the basketball. And be impressive doing it.
In the second quarter Monday night he rattled off 10 straight points, with a variety of amazing moves and shots. And it’s not like he’s doing this against some average defense — Memphis was the second best defensive team in the league during the season. They don’t give up easy points.
Not that Crawford made this look easy. But this run was one of the key reasons the Clippers picked up a hard fought 93-91 win to take a 2-0 lead in the series.
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 1
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5
- Morris twins sign four-year extensions with Suns 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Washington Wizards 3
- Rockets’ Daryl Morey fires back at Mark Cuban: If you care about chemistry, why break up a title team? 35
- Deron Williams fires back at Kobe: “If I’m 0-for-f******-9, I’m not shooting 20 more shots” 43
- LeBron James on running the Cavaliers offense: ‘This is Kyrie’s show’ 29