Apr 23, 2013, 8:11 AM EDT
There is a reason Jamal Crawford was in the running for Sixth Man of the Year — the guy can flat out score the basketball. And be impressive doing it.
In the second quarter Monday night he rattled off 10 straight points, with a variety of amazing moves and shots. And it’s not like he’s doing this against some average defense — Memphis was the second best defensive team in the league during the season. They don’t give up easy points.
Not that Crawford made this look easy. But this run was one of the key reasons the Clippers picked up a hard fought 93-91 win to take a 2-0 lead in the series.
- The Al Jefferson Effect: Now that the Bobcats are playoff-bound, how they want their big man to help next 4
- 2014 PBT Awards: Coach of the Year 21
- Carmelo Anthony: “I want to come back…I also want to win.” 33
- Kobe tells Lakers’ fans to “flush” last season, has been cleared to run, shoot, prepare for next season 46
- Duke’s Jabari Parker says he will enter NBA Draft 35