Apr 23, 2013, 8:11 AM EDT
There is a reason Jamal Crawford was in the running for Sixth Man of the Year — the guy can flat out score the basketball. And be impressive doing it.
In the second quarter Monday night he rattled off 10 straight points, with a variety of amazing moves and shots. And it’s not like he’s doing this against some average defense — Memphis was the second best defensive team in the league during the season. They don’t give up easy points.
Not that Crawford made this look easy. But this run was one of the key reasons the Clippers picked up a hard fought 93-91 win to take a 2-0 lead in the series.
- Portland comes from 10 down in fourth quarter to win 99-92, stay alive in series 0
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 10
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 9
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 6
- Cavaliers’ J.R. Smith gets two-game suspension for shot to Jae Crowder’s head 38
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Draymond Green helped hold Anthony Davis in relative check 6
- Cavaliers’ Kevin Love out for entire conference semifinals (likely vs. Bulls) 15