Apr 23, 2013, 10:21 PM EDT
The only thing that would have made these highlights better for Heat fans was if Dwyane Wade turned to the camera after one and said “Who looks old now, Charles Barkley? Who has lost a step now?”
Wade looked like a guy who is healthy and has quite a hop in his step in Game 2 against the Bucks (a Heat win).
I love the huge putback dunk above. Not just because it’s a power dunk but watch him on the weakside in the first shot on the video — check out where he is and when he starts his run to get the rebound on the Mario Chalmers miss. A lot of guys would not have made that effort. The problem for the Bucks in this series is that the Heat’s better players are putting out equal or better effort.
Below, Wade just looks spry on the drive with the one-hand dunk.
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 12
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 24
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14