Apr 23, 2013, 10:21 PM EDT
The only thing that would have made these highlights better for Heat fans was if Dwyane Wade turned to the camera after one and said “Who looks old now, Charles Barkley? Who has lost a step now?”
Wade looked like a guy who is healthy and has quite a hop in his step in Game 2 against the Bucks (a Heat win).
I love the huge putback dunk above. Not just because it’s a power dunk but watch him on the weakside in the first shot on the video — check out where he is and when he starts his run to get the rebound on the Mario Chalmers miss. A lot of guys would not have made that effort. The problem for the Bucks in this series is that the Heat’s better players are putting out equal or better effort.
Below, Wade just looks spry on the drive with the one-hand dunk.
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 2
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 13
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 22
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29