Apr 23, 2013, 10:21 PM EDT
The only thing that would have made these highlights better for Heat fans was if Dwyane Wade turned to the camera after one and said “Who looks old now, Charles Barkley? Who has lost a step now?”
Wade looked like a guy who is healthy and has quite a hop in his step in Game 2 against the Bucks (a Heat win).
I love the huge putback dunk above. Not just because it’s a power dunk but watch him on the weakside in the first shot on the video — check out where he is and when he starts his run to get the rebound on the Mario Chalmers miss. A lot of guys would not have made that effort. The problem for the Bucks in this series is that the Heat’s better players are putting out equal or better effort.
Below, Wade just looks spry on the drive with the one-hand dunk.
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 0
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 14
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 15
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 6