Apr 23, 2013, 10:21 PM EDT
The only thing that would have made these highlights better for Heat fans was if Dwyane Wade turned to the camera after one and said “Who looks old now, Charles Barkley? Who has lost a step now?”
Wade looked like a guy who is healthy and has quite a hop in his step in Game 2 against the Bucks (a Heat win).
I love the huge putback dunk above. Not just because it’s a power dunk but watch him on the weakside in the first shot on the video — check out where he is and when he starts his run to get the rebound on the Mario Chalmers miss. A lot of guys would not have made that effort. The problem for the Bucks in this series is that the Heat’s better players are putting out equal or better effort.
Below, Wade just looks spry on the drive with the one-hand dunk.
- Report: Houston Rockets to pursue Carmelo Anthony this summer 0
- The Extra Pass: Talking “Summer Dreams” with producer of Summer League documentary 0
- Thursday NBA grades: Don’t make Mike Dunleavy angry 0
- Rockets don’t bring the energy, so Bulls bring the pain in securing a 24-point blowout victory 7
- Interesting stat: Teams score better in crunch time when they don’t call timeout 12