Apr 23, 2013, 10:21 PM EST
The only thing that would have made these highlights better for Heat fans was if Dwyane Wade turned to the camera after one and said “Who looks old now, Charles Barkley? Who has lost a step now?”
Wade looked like a guy who is healthy and has quite a hop in his step in Game 2 against the Bucks (a Heat win).
I love the huge putback dunk above. Not just because it’s a power dunk but watch him on the weakside in the first shot on the video — check out where he is and when he starts his run to get the rebound on the Mario Chalmers miss. A lot of guys would not have made that effort. The problem for the Bucks in this series is that the Heat’s better players are putting out equal or better effort.
Below, Wade just looks spry on the drive with the one-hand dunk.
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 0
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 10
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 33
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 16
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 30
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 6
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 10