Apr 23, 2013, 2:05 AM EST
Chris Paul is a superstar.
That right there is why you have superstars on your team.
Paul got the ball out high with :13 seconds left in a tie game , had a very good and physical defender on him in Tony Allen, drove and was physical right back, got away with a pushoff but created the space then hit a very difficult shot. (Grizzlies fans, if you really want to complain watch how Blake Griffin gets away with an Raiders offensive lineman quality hold on Darrell Arthur who can’t get over to contest the shot.)
After a review by the referees they put 0.1 seconds back on the clock but the Grizzlies were not going to get the miracle tip.
With that shot the Clippers win 93-91 and go up 2-0 in the series. That is a gut shot for the Grizzlies, this was a game they could have won.
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 0
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 14
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 25
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 12
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 55
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (55)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade (35)
- Fan wanders onto court while game is going on during Cavaliers-Clippers (VIDEO) (34)