Apr 23, 2013, 2:37 PM EDT
I present this with little comment… because I really have no idea what to say. Maybe it’s because I’m sober while watching it.
The 11 minute animated film “Adventures of Christopher Bosh in the Multiverse!” was made by Miami arts group Bleeding Palm for the Borscht Film Festival (thanks to Dan at Ball Don’t Lie for researching that). The movie’s creation is a long story, but basically it started out as an April Fool’s day joke, ended up seeing months and months with lawyers getting paid hundreds of dollars and hour to discuss the usage right’s of Chris Bosh‘s image and name, and finally ended up on the Internet where it belongs.
I’m not going to try to explain a plot that involves a mystic wolfman, not to mention an evil princess putting cat videos on the Web, but suffice to say that this does have the best explanation I have seen of the abdominal injury that kept Chris Bosh out of much of the playoffs last year.
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 23
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 30
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 6
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 48
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 20
- Thunder trade Hasheem Thabeet to 76ers 37
- From late-arriving to a LeBron James favorite, Kevin Love comes full circle 17
- Clippers trade Jared Dudley and first rounder to Bucks for Carlos Delfino and Miroslav Raduljica 23