Apr 23, 2013, 2:37 PM EDT
I present this with little comment… because I really have no idea what to say. Maybe it’s because I’m sober while watching it.
The 11 minute animated film “Adventures of Christopher Bosh in the Multiverse!” was made by Miami arts group Bleeding Palm for the Borscht Film Festival (thanks to Dan at Ball Don’t Lie for researching that). The movie’s creation is a long story, but basically it started out as an April Fool’s day joke, ended up seeing months and months with lawyers getting paid hundreds of dollars and hour to discuss the usage right’s of Chris Bosh‘s image and name, and finally ended up on the Internet where it belongs.
I’m not going to try to explain a plot that involves a mystic wolfman, not to mention an evil princess putting cat videos on the Web, but suffice to say that this does have the best explanation I have seen of the abdominal injury that kept Chris Bosh out of much of the playoffs last year.
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 1
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. He liked what LeBron did. 13
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 39
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 40
- LeBron James strips on stage, throws clothes into crowd (video) 22
- Is DeMarcus Cousins the big man Team USA can lean on? 19
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 13
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 29