Apr 23, 2013, 2:37 PM EST
I present this with little comment… because I really have no idea what to say. Maybe it’s because I’m sober while watching it.
The 11 minute animated film “Adventures of Christopher Bosh in the Multiverse!” was made by Miami arts group Bleeding Palm for the Borscht Film Festival (thanks to Dan at Ball Don’t Lie for researching that). The movie’s creation is a long story, but basically it started out as an April Fool’s day joke, ended up seeing months and months with lawyers getting paid hundreds of dollars and hour to discuss the usage right’s of Chris Bosh‘s image and name, and finally ended up on the Internet where it belongs.
I’m not going to try to explain a plot that involves a mystic wolfman, not to mention an evil princess putting cat videos on the Web, but suffice to say that this does have the best explanation I have seen of the abdominal injury that kept Chris Bosh out of much of the playoffs last year.
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 6
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 11
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 22
- Report: Knicks met with Phil Jackson about coaching them 40
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 5