Apr 22, 2013, 6:58 PM EST
You can watch that video again just to be sure, but Hibbert did not apologize to Lee. Hibbert even took Lee’s season-ending hip injury as an opportunity to remind everyone how he really feels about the Warriors power forward.
I really don’t like @Dlee042 but I really hope he has a speedy recovery. Hate to see guys get get hurt or injured.
@Hoya2aPacer Good to know our dislike is mutual, that being said I appreciate the tweet Roy!
These are two players in an everyone-likes-everyone league who’ve found the appropriate playoff mentality. It’s a shame there’s no chance of them meeting in the postseason.
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 14
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 7
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 36
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 52
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 11
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13
- Mavericks suspend Rajon Rondo one game after argument with coach Rick Carlisle 42
- Derrick Rose is hurt again. Where do the Bulls go from here? 28