Apr 22, 2013, 6:58 PM EDT
You can watch that video again just to be sure, but Hibbert did not apologize to Lee. Hibbert even took Lee’s season-ending hip injury as an opportunity to remind everyone how he really feels about the Warriors power forward.
I really don’t like @Dlee042 but I really hope he has a speedy recovery. Hate to see guys get get hurt or injured.
@Hoya2aPacer Good to know our dislike is mutual, that being said I appreciate the tweet Roy!
These are two players in an everyone-likes-everyone league who’ve found the appropriate playoff mentality. It’s a shame there’s no chance of them meeting in the postseason.
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 84
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: Warriors win Pacific Division, may win much more 20