Apr 22, 2013, 6:58 PM EDT
You can watch that video again just to be sure, but Hibbert did not apologize to Lee. Hibbert even took Lee’s season-ending hip injury as an opportunity to remind everyone how he really feels about the Warriors power forward.
I really don’t like @Dlee042 but I really hope he has a speedy recovery. Hate to see guys get get hurt or injured.
@Hoya2aPacer Good to know our dislike is mutual, that being said I appreciate the tweet Roy!
These are two players in an everyone-likes-everyone league who’ve found the appropriate playoff mentality. It’s a shame there’s no chance of them meeting in the postseason.
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 1
- Hawks’ excellent season shouldn’t be discredited because of playoff exit 17
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 72
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 21
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 13