Apr 22, 2013, 6:58 PM EDT
You can watch that video again just to be sure, but Hibbert did not apologize to Lee. Hibbert even took Lee’s season-ending hip injury as an opportunity to remind everyone how he really feels about the Warriors power forward.
I really don’t like @Dlee042 but I really hope he has a speedy recovery. Hate to see guys get get hurt or injured.
@Hoya2aPacer Good to know our dislike is mutual, that being said I appreciate the tweet Roy!
These are two players in an everyone-likes-everyone league who’ve found the appropriate playoff mentality. It’s a shame there’s no chance of them meeting in the postseason.
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 0
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 10
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 12
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 6
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 47
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7