Apr 22, 2013, 6:58 PM EDT
You can watch that video again just to be sure, but Hibbert did not apologize to Lee. Hibbert even took Lee’s season-ending hip injury as an opportunity to remind everyone how he really feels about the Warriors power forward.
I really don’t like @Dlee042 but I really hope he has a speedy recovery. Hate to see guys get get hurt or injured.
@Hoya2aPacer Good to know our dislike is mutual, that being said I appreciate the tweet Roy!
These are two players in an everyone-likes-everyone league who’ve found the appropriate playoff mentality. It’s a shame there’s no chance of them meeting in the postseason.
- NBA Playoff Preview: Chicago Bulls vs. Washington Wizards 0
- Report: Steve Kerr “expects” to be offered, will take Knicks coaching job 1
- Why shot-location defense matters 2
- NBA Playoff Preview: Golden State Warriors vs. Los Angeles Clippers 6
- Are the Warriors championship favorites? Adjusting for playoff rotations says yes 13