Apr 22, 2013, 5:38 PM EDT
Honestly, I’m not sure how Kobe Bryant tweeting during the Lakers Game 1 loss to the Spurs became a story, but it did. Kobe’s says he’s going to shut down the in-game tweets, but as part of our discussion on PBT Extra Kay Adams and I talk about Kobe tweeting (she likes it) and the impact on the Lakers.
We also discuss if we are really headed to a Heat vs. Thunder final and how much trouble the Warriors are in without David Lee.
- Report: Kawhi Leonard, Spurs reach deal for five-year, $90 million contract extension 0
- Anthony Davis and Pelicans agree to five-year, $145 million contract extension 13
- Report: Kevin Love to meet with Lakers later in week 0
- Report: Lakers working to clear out more cap space to land both LaMarcus Aldridge, DeAndre Jordan 35
- PBT Extra: What players will most influence free agency? 1
- PBT Podcast: The top guys to watch as NBA free agency tips off 3
- Scottie Pippen: “I was LeBron James before LeBron James” 28
- Report: Kings probing John Calipari about his interest in coaching and running the team’s front office 22