Apr 22, 2013, 5:38 PM EDT
Honestly, I’m not sure how Kobe Bryant tweeting during the Lakers Game 1 loss to the Spurs became a story, but it did. Kobe’s says he’s going to shut down the in-game tweets, but as part of our discussion on PBT Extra Kay Adams and I talk about Kobe tweeting (she likes it) and the impact on the Lakers.
We also discuss if we are really headed to a Heat vs. Thunder final and how much trouble the Warriors are in without David Lee.
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 5
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 12
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 13
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 10
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 48
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 13
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 22
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 61