Apr 22, 2013, 5:38 PM EST
Honestly, I’m not sure how Kobe Bryant tweeting during the Lakers Game 1 loss to the Spurs became a story, but it did. Kobe’s says he’s going to shut down the in-game tweets, but as part of our discussion on PBT Extra Kay Adams and I talk about Kobe tweeting (she likes it) and the impact on the Lakers.
We also discuss if we are really headed to a Heat vs. Thunder final and how much trouble the Warriors are in without David Lee.
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 13: Talking Asik, Gasol trades plus NBA Draft with Rob Dauster 0
- Pau Gasol expresses frustration with D’Antoni offense. Lakers have to think trade. 17
- Report: Grizzlies shopping Zach Randolph around, want deal with Pelicans 6
- Nets notes: Kidd takes some credit, Lopez downplays injury, and Pierce off the bench 2
- Report: Knicks’ owner shoots down trade to get team Kyle Lowry 24
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (64)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (51)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)