Apr 21, 2013, 11:00 AM EST
From the official release:
The Air Jordan XX8 worn primarily by Russell Westbrook this season will feature a team-inspired white (home) or black (away) upper with photo blue and tour yellow accents. In addition, Ray Allen, Joe Johnson, Gerald Wallace and Rip Hamilton are also expected to wear team version player exclusives of the AJ XX8.
The Jordan MELO M9 will feature team-inspired white, game royal and team orange color patterns. The JORDAN MELO M9 provides lightweight support and increased responsiveness through Nike Zoom cushioning. In addition, the JORDAN MELO M9 boasts a full-length TPU cage that cradles the foot, providing lateral stability and support, and Dynamic Fit technology that uses straps made with Nike Flywire.
The Jordan CP3.VI AE will feature team-inspired white, black, gym red and game royal color patterns. The AE is an ‘artisan edition’ of the Jordan CP3.VI, upgrading his signature shoe’s crafted performance materials for the playoff stretch. Updates include a mesh window in the quarter for ventilation and Dynamic Fit technology that features straps that wrap up from the midsole and integrate with the laces for lightweight support that moves with the foot.
Blake Griffin, who debuted the Jordan Super.Fly 2 earlier this year, will continue to wear the shoe in team-inspired cement grey, game royal and gym red color patterns.
Let us know which are your favorites in the comments.
- Lakers’ Steve Blake out at least six weeks with elbow injury 8
- Report: Knicks, Raptors talking Kyle Lowry trade 17
- Tom Thibodeau to the Knicks? Well… 4
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns 32
- The Extra Pass: Bucks are bad, and that’s good; plus Wednesday’s recaps 8
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (51)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (50)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)