Apr 21, 2013, 11:00 AM EST
From the official release:
The Air Jordan XX8 worn primarily by Russell Westbrook this season will feature a team-inspired white (home) or black (away) upper with photo blue and tour yellow accents. In addition, Ray Allen, Joe Johnson, Gerald Wallace and Rip Hamilton are also expected to wear team version player exclusives of the AJ XX8.
The Jordan MELO M9 will feature team-inspired white, game royal and team orange color patterns. The JORDAN MELO M9 provides lightweight support and increased responsiveness through Nike Zoom cushioning. In addition, the JORDAN MELO M9 boasts a full-length TPU cage that cradles the foot, providing lateral stability and support, and Dynamic Fit technology that uses straps made with Nike Flywire.
The Jordan CP3.VI AE will feature team-inspired white, black, gym red and game royal color patterns. The AE is an ‘artisan edition’ of the Jordan CP3.VI, upgrading his signature shoe’s crafted performance materials for the playoff stretch. Updates include a mesh window in the quarter for ventilation and Dynamic Fit technology that features straps that wrap up from the midsole and integrate with the laces for lightweight support that moves with the foot.
Blake Griffin, who debuted the Jordan Super.Fly 2 earlier this year, will continue to wear the shoe in team-inspired cement grey, game royal and gym red color patterns.
Let us know which are your favorites in the comments.
- Lakers may give Kobe Bryant some nights off to rest. If he wants them. 6
- PBT’s Sunday Night Winners/Losers: Anthony Davis is playing like an MVP 5
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 8
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 7
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 19
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 12
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 10
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 18