Apr 21, 2013, 11:00 AM EDT
From the official release:
The Air Jordan XX8 worn primarily by Russell Westbrook this season will feature a team-inspired white (home) or black (away) upper with photo blue and tour yellow accents. In addition, Ray Allen, Joe Johnson, Gerald Wallace and Rip Hamilton are also expected to wear team version player exclusives of the AJ XX8.
The Jordan MELO M9 will feature team-inspired white, game royal and team orange color patterns. The JORDAN MELO M9 provides lightweight support and increased responsiveness through Nike Zoom cushioning. In addition, the JORDAN MELO M9 boasts a full-length TPU cage that cradles the foot, providing lateral stability and support, and Dynamic Fit technology that uses straps made with Nike Flywire.
The Jordan CP3.VI AE will feature team-inspired white, black, gym red and game royal color patterns. The AE is an ‘artisan edition’ of the Jordan CP3.VI, upgrading his signature shoe’s crafted performance materials for the playoff stretch. Updates include a mesh window in the quarter for ventilation and Dynamic Fit technology that features straps that wrap up from the midsole and integrate with the laces for lightweight support that moves with the foot.
Blake Griffin, who debuted the Jordan Super.Fly 2 earlier this year, will continue to wear the shoe in team-inspired cement grey, game royal and gym red color patterns.
Let us know which are your favorites in the comments.
- USA celebrates gold medal with lots of dancing (except Derrick Rose) 4
- Too much World Cup MVP Kyrie Irving for Serbia to handle as USA wins gold easily 129-92 16
- FIBA World Cup USA vs. Serbia preview: Serbia no pushover but Americans should grab gold 4
- France beats Lithuania to win World Cup bronze 6
- Carmelo Anthony says nobody would want to play for Hawks 20
- Rudy Gay upset over ‘dirty play’ that caused him to suffer a fractured jaw in Team USA’s win over Lithuania 17
- Serbia holds off furious French comeback, wins to advance to gold medal game vs. USA 4
- Hawks GM Danny Ferry releases statement on his leave of absence, apologizes again 6