Apr 21, 2013, 11:00 AM EDT
From the official release:
The Air Jordan XX8 worn primarily by Russell Westbrook this season will feature a team-inspired white (home) or black (away) upper with photo blue and tour yellow accents. In addition, Ray Allen, Joe Johnson, Gerald Wallace and Rip Hamilton are also expected to wear team version player exclusives of the AJ XX8.
The Jordan MELO M9 will feature team-inspired white, game royal and team orange color patterns. The JORDAN MELO M9 provides lightweight support and increased responsiveness through Nike Zoom cushioning. In addition, the JORDAN MELO M9 boasts a full-length TPU cage that cradles the foot, providing lateral stability and support, and Dynamic Fit technology that uses straps made with Nike Flywire.
The Jordan CP3.VI AE will feature team-inspired white, black, gym red and game royal color patterns. The AE is an ‘artisan edition’ of the Jordan CP3.VI, upgrading his signature shoe’s crafted performance materials for the playoff stretch. Updates include a mesh window in the quarter for ventilation and Dynamic Fit technology that features straps that wrap up from the midsole and integrate with the laces for lightweight support that moves with the foot.
Blake Griffin, who debuted the Jordan Super.Fly 2 earlier this year, will continue to wear the shoe in team-inspired cement grey, game royal and gym red color patterns.
Let us know which are your favorites in the comments.
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 17
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 27
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 41
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 22
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 19
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 22
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 12
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 23