Apr 20, 2013, 7:40 PM EST
JaVale McGee is the most athletic big man in the game today, and when he makes the right play nobody can stop him. Ask Andrew Bogut, who got fiercely dunked on in the first half Saturday of Game 1 between the Nuggets and Warriors.
The best part of this if you’re a Nuggets fan (or George Karl) is that McGee recognizes the space and makes a smart cut. The kind of thing he doesn’t do often enough. The dunk is amazing, but it’s set up by McGee making a smart basketball play, and the more he does that the more dangerous the Nuggets become.
Also, McGee had this sweet first-half alley-oop finish.
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 5
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 5
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 42
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 5
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 39
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9