Apr 20, 2013, 7:40 PM EDT
JaVale McGee is the most athletic big man in the game today, and when he makes the right play nobody can stop him. Ask Andrew Bogut, who got fiercely dunked on in the first half Saturday of Game 1 between the Nuggets and Warriors.
The best part of this if you’re a Nuggets fan (or George Karl) is that McGee recognizes the space and makes a smart cut. The kind of thing he doesn’t do often enough. The dunk is amazing, but it’s set up by McGee making a smart basketball play, and the more he does that the more dangerous the Nuggets become.
Also, McGee had this sweet first-half alley-oop finish.
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 2
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 2
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 3
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 10
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15