Apr 20, 2013, 8:27 PM EDT
The first playoff game of David Lee‘s career didn’t exactly finish the way he would have hoped.
When driving to the rim in the early part of the 4th quarter, Lee drew a foul and when landing instantly grabbed his right quadricep area. Early reports are that he has a right hip injury:
Reports from the sideline stated that Lee heard a pop or a tear in his right quad/hip area. Obviously that sounds bad, but we’ll have to wait on the results of his X-rays before we know more.
Lee was able to get up and attempt his free throws, but was subbed out after those attempts and taken straight to the locker room, needing assistance to get off the court. Lee finished the game with 10 points and 14 rebounds.
- Report: Dante Exum diagnosed with torn ACL 7
- Kobe Bryant, can this Laker team make the playoffs? “Of course it can. Absolutely.” 23
- Report: Knicks reach deal with backup center Kevin Seraphin 7
- Raptors officially unveil new uniforms, yes there is a Drake-inspired one 24
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 12
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 23
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9