Apr 20, 2013, 8:27 PM EDT
The first playoff game of David Lee‘s career didn’t exactly finish the way he would have hoped.
When driving to the rim in the early part of the 4th quarter, Lee drew a foul and when landing instantly grabbed his right quadricep area. Early reports are that he has a right hip injury:
Reports from the sideline stated that Lee heard a pop or a tear in his right quad/hip area. Obviously that sounds bad, but we’ll have to wait on the results of his X-rays before we know more.
Lee was able to get up and attempt his free throws, but was subbed out after those attempts and taken straight to the locker room, needing assistance to get off the court. Lee finished the game with 10 points and 14 rebounds.
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 6
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 11
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 14
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 10
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 17
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11