Apr 20, 2013, 8:27 PM EST
The first playoff game of David Lee‘s career didn’t exactly finish the way he would have hoped.
When driving to the rim in the early part of the 4th quarter, Lee drew a foul and when landing instantly grabbed his right quadricep area. Early reports are that he has a right hip injury:
Reports from the sideline stated that Lee heard a pop or a tear in his right quad/hip area. Obviously that sounds bad, but we’ll have to wait on the results of his X-rays before we know more.
Lee was able to get up and attempt his free throws, but was subbed out after those attempts and taken straight to the locker room, needing assistance to get off the court. Lee finished the game with 10 points and 14 rebounds.
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 0
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 12
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 24
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 5
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 7
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 5
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 7
- Pau Gasol’s trade tip put his and Marc Gasol’s All-Star futures in motion 3