Apr 19, 2013, 11:54 AM EDT
Among the things this NBA regular season gave us, there were some just ridonkulous dunks. (And yes, that’s a word. They used it on “How I Met Your Mother” and everything.) Just flat out crazy stuff.
So here you go. On the day before the playoffs start let’s take a little trip down memory lane courtesy NBA.com. And when Jamal Crawford‘s between-the-legs alley-oop pass is No. 4, you know it was a good year.
What’s No. 1? Well, Brandon Knight tried to slide over into position and….
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 0
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 14
- LeBron James strips on stage, throws clothes into crowd (video) 8
- Is DeMarcus Cousins the big man Team USA can lean on? 13
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 13
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 29
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 69
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 26