Apr 19, 2013, 11:54 AM EST
Among the things this NBA regular season gave us, there were some just ridonkulous dunks. (And yes, that’s a word. They used it on “How I Met Your Mother” and everything.) Just flat out crazy stuff.
So here you go. On the day before the playoffs start let’s take a little trip down memory lane courtesy NBA.com. And when Jamal Crawford‘s between-the-legs alley-oop pass is No. 4, you know it was a good year.
What’s No. 1? Well, Brandon Knight tried to slide over into position and….
- David Stern issues statement on passing of Nelson Mandela, players take to twitter 3
- Kobe Bryant sounds close to return, will not offer specific date 3
- Knicks and Nets might not remain so mockable for long, so enjoy it while you can 13
- Derrick Rose to those doubting his return: “You can be a fool if you want to” 11
- You knew this was coming: Carmelo Anthony denies report he has decided to leave Knicks 26
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)
- Report: Kenyon Martin, Metta World Peace had “heated” argument (35)