Apr 19, 2013, 11:54 AM EDT
Among the things this NBA regular season gave us, there were some just ridonkulous dunks. (And yes, that’s a word. They used it on “How I Met Your Mother” and everything.) Just flat out crazy stuff.
So here you go. On the day before the playoffs start let’s take a little trip down memory lane courtesy NBA.com. And when Jamal Crawford‘s between-the-legs alley-oop pass is No. 4, you know it was a good year.
What’s No. 1? Well, Brandon Knight tried to slide over into position and….
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 0
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 8
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24