Apr 19, 2013, 11:54 AM EDT
Among the things this NBA regular season gave us, there were some just ridonkulous dunks. (And yes, that’s a word. They used it on “How I Met Your Mother” and everything.) Just flat out crazy stuff.
So here you go. On the day before the playoffs start let’s take a little trip down memory lane courtesy NBA.com. And when Jamal Crawford‘s between-the-legs alley-oop pass is No. 4, you know it was a good year.
What’s No. 1? Well, Brandon Knight tried to slide over into position and….
- LeBron’s 30-point performance leads Cavaliers to hard-fought Game 2 win over Celtics 0
- PBT Extra matchups to watch: Spurs look for ways to contain Chris Paul 1
- PBT Extra matchups to watch: Can Memphis keep Damian Lillard in check? 0
- Report: Suns’ Morris twins charged with aggravated assault 9
- Hawks’ Mike Budenholzer named 2014-15 NBA Coach of the Year 9
- With Anthony Davis and Pelicans drained, Warriors deliver down the stretch 12
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 6
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 14