Apr 19, 2013, 1:30 PM EDT
In this episode of the podcast, Kurt Helin and I sit down to discuss all eight of the first round playoff matchups.
We take an especially close look at the Knicks and the Celtics, the Bulls and the Nets, the Spurs and the Lakers, the Clippers and the Grizzlies, and the Warriors and the Nuggets.
We now have an embedded player where you can listen blow, but we still have the old school link to the file which you can click on to listen to in a browser window, or right-click to download and save for later consumption.
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 0
- Harden’s 17 fourth quarter points spark Rockets’ comeback win (VIDEO) 2
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 47
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 25
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 20