Apr 19, 2013, 7:15 PM EST
Wednesday night when the games ended (and frankly for a while before that) it was time for half the NBA to start thinking about the upcoming draft.
Friday the league broke the ties and made it official — here is your 2013 NBA Draft lottery odds. And for everyone in the playoffs, the draft order is set.
1. Orlando 25 percent
2. Charlotte 19.9 percent
3. Cleveland 15.6 percent
4. Phoenix 11.9 percent
5. New Orleans 8.8 percent
6. Sacramento 6.3 percent
7. Detroit 3.6 percent.
8. Washington 2.5 percent
9 Minnesota 1.7 percent
10. Portland 1.1 percent
11. Philadelphia 0.8 percent
12. Toronto 0.7 percent
13 Dallas 0.6 percent
14 Utah 0.5 percent
18. Atlanta (via Brooklyn and Houston)
19. Cleveland (via LA Lakers
21. Utah (via Brooklyn and Golden State)
24. New York
25. LA Clippers
26. Minnesota (via Houston and Memphis)
28. San Antonio
29. Oklahoma City
30. Phoenix (via LA Lakers and Cleveland and Miami)
Here is how the tiebreakers broke out:
• Detroit (29-53) won a tiebreaker with Washington.
• Philadelphia (34-48) won a tiebreaker with Toronto.
• Houston (45-37) won a tiebreaker with Chicago and the L.A. Lakers; L.A. Lakers then won a tiebreaker with Chicago.
• L.A. Clippers (56-26) won a tiebreaker with Memphis.
The NBA Draft lottery is May 21, the draft itself is June 27.
Dec 21, 2014, 11:00 PM EST
The Cavs beat the Grizzlies in Cleveland.
Dec 21, 2014, 9:30 PM EST
Of course he said he’d consider the Knicks, it’s just smart business.
Dec 21, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
Rose has been there before.
Dec 21, 2014, 6:30 PM EST
The very public meeting with Jackson was leverage to help get Karl to lower his asking price.
Dec 21, 2014, 5:00 PM EST
Stevens dismisses rumors of Indiana University.
Dec 21, 2014, 3:30 PM EST
The Knicks guard will be reevaluated in two weeks.
Dec 21, 2014, 1:52 PM EST
Knee injuries have robbed us of the good Gallinari.
Dec 21, 2014, 12:30 PM EST
Everything went wrong for Sanders and the Bucks last year.
Dec 21, 2014, 11:00 AM EST
Why else would trade rumors surface 20 games or so into his first season in Charlotte?
Dec 21, 2014, 9:30 AM EST
The Thunder are right to be cautious here.
Dec 21, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
The Bucks went heavy with Brandon Knight at the end of the game. That went about as well as you’d expect.
Dec 21, 2014, 12:46 AM EST
Nine assists but shot 3-of-11.
Dec 21, 2014, 12:16 AM EST
He can do better.
Dec 20, 2014, 10:30 PM EST
A final look back at Rondo’s time in Boston as he gets set to make his debut with Dallas.
Dec 20, 2014, 9:00 PM EST
Cavaliers are tied with the Pistons for 23rd in defensive efficiency.
Dec 20, 2014, 7:11 PM EST
Kings are looking to make a splash, and Williams has been made available in trade by the Nets.
Dec 20, 2014, 6:30 PM EST
Dragic will opt out of the final year of his deal to become an unrestricted free agent this summer.
Dec 20, 2014, 5:00 PM EST
An expletive was added for emphasis.
Dec 20, 2014, 3:30 PM EST
No contact on the perimeter, yea he’s up for that.
Dec 20, 2014, 2:00 PM EST
The Christmas Day slate of games is (mostly) stellar.
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 8
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 5
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 19
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 12
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 10
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 18
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 60
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 8