Apr 19, 2013, 7:15 PM EST
Wednesday night when the games ended (and frankly for a while before that) it was time for half the NBA to start thinking about the upcoming draft.
Friday the league broke the ties and made it official — here is your 2013 NBA Draft lottery odds. And for everyone in the playoffs, the draft order is set.
1. Orlando 25 percent
2. Charlotte 19.9 percent
3. Cleveland 15.6 percent
4. Phoenix 11.9 percent
5. New Orleans 8.8 percent
6. Sacramento 6.3 percent
7. Detroit 3.6 percent.
8. Washington 2.5 percent
9 Minnesota 1.7 percent
10. Portland 1.1 percent
11. Philadelphia 0.8 percent
12. Toronto 0.7 percent
13 Dallas 0.6 percent
14 Utah 0.5 percent
18. Atlanta (via Brooklyn and Houston)
19. Cleveland (via LA Lakers
21. Utah (via Brooklyn and Golden State)
24. New York
25. LA Clippers
26. Minnesota (via Houston and Memphis)
28. San Antonio
29. Oklahoma City
30. Phoenix (via LA Lakers and Cleveland and Miami)
Here is how the tiebreakers broke out:
• Detroit (29-53) won a tiebreaker with Washington.
• Philadelphia (34-48) won a tiebreaker with Toronto.
• Houston (45-37) won a tiebreaker with Chicago and the L.A. Lakers; L.A. Lakers then won a tiebreaker with Chicago.
• L.A. Clippers (56-26) won a tiebreaker with Memphis.
The NBA Draft lottery is May 21, the draft itself is June 27.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 0
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 19
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 8
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18