Apr 18, 2013, 2:23 AM EST
Pau Gasol (17 points, 20 rebounds and 11 assists), John Henson (28 points and 16 rebounds), Zach Randolph (25 points and 19 rebounds), Chris Paul (25 points, 11 assists and no turnovers) and Gerald Green (34 points) will have at least a chance to make their mark in the playoffs, but we’re honoring three players who won’t be playing this weekend.
Third Star: Al Jefferson (22 points and 16 rebounds)
None of his teammates scored double digits, but Jefferson did what he could to extend the Jazz’s playoff hopes later into the evening.
Second Star: LaMarcus Aldridge (30 points and 21 rebounds)
Is Aldridge the best player not going to the playoffs this season?
First Star: DeMarcus Cousins (36 points and 22 rebounds)
Cousins might be the same old Cousins – he shot 12-of-15 in the paint and 2-of-9 outside it – but he played particularly inspired tonight. Cousins flew all around the court to give Kings fans at least one more memorable individual performance in what could be the team’s final game in Sacramento.
- PBT Podcast: Damian Lillard can’t miss, plus Iguodala return 0
- The Extra Pass: The Spurs’ Hammer set; plus Tuesday’s recaps 1
- Tuesday night NBA grades: Damian Lillard is clutch 2
- Nuggets Jordan Hamilton ejected for striking Thunder’s Steven Adams (VIDEO) 7
- Asik trade update: Atlanta, Boston, Cleveland and Philadelphia most likely destinations 10
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (104)
- Report: Heat have interest in Celtics’ Jordan Crawford (50)
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns (48)
- Pau Gasol expresses frustration with D’Antoni offense. Lakers have to think trade. (46)
- Mike D’Antoni to Pau Gasol: “There’s no reason to not play hard” (45)