Apr 18, 2013, 2:23 AM EDT
Pau Gasol (17 points, 20 rebounds and 11 assists), John Henson (28 points and 16 rebounds), Zach Randolph (25 points and 19 rebounds), Chris Paul (25 points, 11 assists and no turnovers) and Gerald Green (34 points) will have at least a chance to make their mark in the playoffs, but we’re honoring three players who won’t be playing this weekend.
Third Star: Al Jefferson (22 points and 16 rebounds)
None of his teammates scored double digits, but Jefferson did what he could to extend the Jazz’s playoff hopes later into the evening.
Second Star: LaMarcus Aldridge (30 points and 21 rebounds)
Is Aldridge the best player not going to the playoffs this season?
First Star: DeMarcus Cousins (36 points and 22 rebounds)
Cousins might be the same old Cousins – he shot 12-of-15 in the paint and 2-of-9 outside it – but he played particularly inspired tonight. Cousins flew all around the court to give Kings fans at least one more memorable individual performance in what could be the team’s final game in Sacramento.
- Report: Knicks, Phil Jackson have deal in principle for him to be team president. Or not. Depends on who you ask. 7
- Extra Pass: Western Conference playoff field ought to be really good, but just how good? 0
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: San Antonio with another impressive statement 0
- Kevin Durant scores 42, Thunder win a chippy one over Rockets 7
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 19