Apr 18, 2013, 2:23 AM EDT
Pau Gasol (17 points, 20 rebounds and 11 assists), John Henson (28 points and 16 rebounds), Zach Randolph (25 points and 19 rebounds), Chris Paul (25 points, 11 assists and no turnovers) and Gerald Green (34 points) will have at least a chance to make their mark in the playoffs, but we’re honoring three players who won’t be playing this weekend.
Third Star: Al Jefferson (22 points and 16 rebounds)
None of his teammates scored double digits, but Jefferson did what he could to extend the Jazz’s playoff hopes later into the evening.
Second Star: LaMarcus Aldridge (30 points and 21 rebounds)
Is Aldridge the best player not going to the playoffs this season?
First Star: DeMarcus Cousins (36 points and 22 rebounds)
Cousins might be the same old Cousins – he shot 12-of-15 in the paint and 2-of-9 outside it – but he played particularly inspired tonight. Cousins flew all around the court to give Kings fans at least one more memorable individual performance in what could be the team’s final game in Sacramento.
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 0
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 3
- LeBron James and his difficult-to-assess super teams 6
- Kevin Durant on return: “I’m not going to rush it all” 7
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Dallas Mavericks 5
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 34
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 80
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 20