Apr 18, 2013, 2:23 AM EST
Pau Gasol (17 points, 20 rebounds and 11 assists), John Henson (28 points and 16 rebounds), Zach Randolph (25 points and 19 rebounds), Chris Paul (25 points, 11 assists and no turnovers) and Gerald Green (34 points) will have at least a chance to make their mark in the playoffs, but we’re honoring three players who won’t be playing this weekend.
Third Star: Al Jefferson (22 points and 16 rebounds)
None of his teammates scored double digits, but Jefferson did what he could to extend the Jazz’s playoff hopes later into the evening.
Second Star: LaMarcus Aldridge (30 points and 21 rebounds)
Is Aldridge the best player not going to the playoffs this season?
First Star: DeMarcus Cousins (36 points and 22 rebounds)
Cousins might be the same old Cousins – he shot 12-of-15 in the paint and 2-of-9 outside it – but he played particularly inspired tonight. Cousins flew all around the court to give Kings fans at least one more memorable individual performance in what could be the team’s final game in Sacramento.
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 7
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 41
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 10
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 8
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 15
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 29
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 7
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 5