Apr 18, 2013, 7:50 PM EST
You’re getting a double dose of Kay Adams, myself and PBT Extra today — we take a quick look at the first round playoff matches in each conference.
We start in the East, where Miami advancing to the second round is as close to a lock as you can get, and the Pacers should smother the Hawks with their defense.
But then things get interesting. The Knicks are the better team and should advance but they will get tested by a gritty, physical defensive team in Boston. Then the Bulls are going to play their suffocating defense and we’re going to learn the answer to the question “can the Nets play grind-it-out playoff basketball?”
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Thunder don’t look like playoff team yet 0
- Report: Hornets, Nets talking possible Lance Stephenson for Joe Johnson trade 6
- Hassan Whiteside posts 14-point, 13-rebound, 12-block triple-double in Heat win over Bulls (VIDEO) 30
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 46
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20