Apr 18, 2013, 7:50 PM EDT
You’re getting a double dose of Kay Adams, myself and PBT Extra today — we take a quick look at the first round playoff matches in each conference.
We start in the East, where Miami advancing to the second round is as close to a lock as you can get, and the Pacers should smother the Hawks with their defense.
But then things get interesting. The Knicks are the better team and should advance but they will get tested by a gritty, physical defensive team in Boston. Then the Bulls are going to play their suffocating defense and we’re going to learn the answer to the question “can the Nets play grind-it-out playoff basketball?”
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 1
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 0
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 8
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 4
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 24
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1
- PBT Extra: Injuries make Grizzlies, Trail Blazers series hard to predict 4