Apr 18, 2013, 7:50 PM EDT
You’re getting a double dose of Kay Adams, myself and PBT Extra today — we take a quick look at the first round playoff matches in each conference.
We start in the East, where Miami advancing to the second round is as close to a lock as you can get, and the Pacers should smother the Hawks with their defense.
But then things get interesting. The Knicks are the better team and should advance but they will get tested by a gritty, physical defensive team in Boston. Then the Bulls are going to play their suffocating defense and we’re going to learn the answer to the question “can the Nets play grind-it-out playoff basketball?”
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge rules out Lakers in free agent decision 32
- Reports: Phoenix Suns sign Tyson Chandler, re-sign Brandon Knight, try to reshape roster 6
- Kevin Love will return to Cavaliers, contract is reportedly $110 million over five years 65
- Report: Heat, Goran Dragic agree to five-year deal worth $90 million 43
- Report: Paul Millsap had midnight meeting with Orlando, will decide between Magic and Hawks 17
- Report: Kawhi Leonard, Spurs reach deal for five-year, $90 million contract extension 19