Apr 18, 2013, 7:50 PM EDT
You’re getting a double dose of Kay Adams, myself and PBT Extra today — we take a quick look at the first round playoff matches in each conference.
We start in the East, where Miami advancing to the second round is as close to a lock as you can get, and the Pacers should smother the Hawks with their defense.
But then things get interesting. The Knicks are the better team and should advance but they will get tested by a gritty, physical defensive team in Boston. Then the Bulls are going to play their suffocating defense and we’re going to learn the answer to the question “can the Nets play grind-it-out playoff basketball?”
- Report: Knicks, Phil Jackson have deal in principle for him to oversee basketball operations 0
- Kevin Durant scores 42, Thunder win a chippy one over Rockets 5
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 13
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 9
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 14