Apr 18, 2013, 12:30 AM EDT
Derrick Williams is one of those guys in Minnesota that next season — when the team is healthy and playing together *knocks on wood* — could take a big step for ward next season. This season he moved up to a solid NBA player (11.8 points a game), but the former No. 2 pick could make another big step next year thanks to his athleticism.
In the video above you can see that athleticism.
Yes, it’s a breakaway with nobody contesting. It might as well be a layup line dunk. But he pulled it off in a game and for that the Timberwolves star deserves some kudos.
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 9
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 5
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 3
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 59
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 67
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 7
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 30
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 31