Apr 18, 2013, 12:30 AM EDT
Derrick Williams is one of those guys in Minnesota that next season — when the team is healthy and playing together *knocks on wood* — could take a big step for ward next season. This season he moved up to a solid NBA player (11.8 points a game), but the former No. 2 pick could make another big step next year thanks to his athleticism.
In the video above you can see that athleticism.
Yes, it’s a breakaway with nobody contesting. It might as well be a layup line dunk. But he pulled it off in a game and for that the Timberwolves star deserves some kudos.
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 0
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 14
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 15
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 6