Apr 18, 2013, 12:30 AM EDT
Derrick Williams is one of those guys in Minnesota that next season — when the team is healthy and playing together *knocks on wood* — could take a big step for ward next season. This season he moved up to a solid NBA player (11.8 points a game), but the former No. 2 pick could make another big step next year thanks to his athleticism.
In the video above you can see that athleticism.
Yes, it’s a breakaway with nobody contesting. It might as well be a layup line dunk. But he pulled it off in a game and for that the Timberwolves star deserves some kudos.
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 0
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 31
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 24
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 31
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 16
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61