Apr 18, 2013, 12:30 AM EDT
Derrick Williams is one of those guys in Minnesota that next season — when the team is healthy and playing together *knocks on wood* — could take a big step for ward next season. This season he moved up to a solid NBA player (11.8 points a game), but the former No. 2 pick could make another big step next year thanks to his athleticism.
In the video above you can see that athleticism.
Yes, it’s a breakaway with nobody contesting. It might as well be a layup line dunk. But he pulled it off in a game and for that the Timberwolves star deserves some kudos.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 20
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 20
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 15
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 12
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 49