Apr 17, 2013, 4:36 PM EST
But we’re still going to miss him, one of the great unconventional personalities of the game. And we’re going to miss him complaining about every foul ever called on him then yelling “Ball Don’t Lie” if the guy missed the free throws, as if instant Karma ruled basketball. Take care of yourself ‘Sheed, you will be missed.
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 6
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 1
- After Lakers’ 48-point loss, Laker GM Kupchak, owner Buss met with coach D’Antoni 15
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 23
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 19