Apr 17, 2013, 4:36 PM EDT
But we’re still going to miss him, one of the great unconventional personalities of the game. And we’re going to miss him complaining about every foul ever called on him then yelling “Ball Don’t Lie” if the guy missed the free throws, as if instant Karma ruled basketball. Take care of yourself ‘Sheed, you will be missed.
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 0
- Carmelo Anthony has torn labrum, Knicks shut him down for season 13
- Celtics’ legend Cedric Maxwell stood in location of Boston Marathon bombing just minutes before 2
- 2014 PBT Awards: Executive of the Year 25
- Playoff Chase: We know all 16 teams going to dance, who dances with whom still up in air 13