Apr 17, 2013, 1:39 AM EST
You remember Terrence Ross, right? The guy who won the dunk contest at the All-Star Game? The contest we all panned after the fact?
Well, we may not have liked the exhibition but he won it because he can throw it down, something he got to show off against a porous Hawks transition defense on Tuesday. The Raptors went on to win the game handily.
By the way, a little love for John Lucas III for the sweet pass.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 3
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 22
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 8
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18