Apr 17, 2013, 1:39 AM EDT
You remember Terrence Ross, right? The guy who won the dunk contest at the All-Star Game? The contest we all panned after the fact?
Well, we may not have liked the exhibition but he won it because he can throw it down, something he got to show off against a porous Hawks transition defense on Tuesday. The Raptors went on to win the game handily.
By the way, a little love for John Lucas III for the sweet pass.
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 2
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 1
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 17
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 6
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6