Apr 17, 2013, 1:39 AM EDT
You remember Terrence Ross, right? The guy who won the dunk contest at the All-Star Game? The contest we all panned after the fact?
Well, we may not have liked the exhibition but he won it because he can throw it down, something he got to show off against a porous Hawks transition defense on Tuesday. The Raptors went on to win the game handily.
By the way, a little love for John Lucas III for the sweet pass.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 6
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 11
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 6
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3