Apr 17, 2013, 1:39 AM EDT
You remember Terrence Ross, right? The guy who won the dunk contest at the All-Star Game? The contest we all panned after the fact?
Well, we may not have liked the exhibition but he won it because he can throw it down, something he got to show off against a porous Hawks transition defense on Tuesday. The Raptors went on to win the game handily.
By the way, a little love for John Lucas III for the sweet pass.
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 0
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 0
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 2
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 24
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 6
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 7
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 8
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15