Apr 17, 2013, 1:39 AM EST
You remember Terrence Ross, right? The guy who won the dunk contest at the All-Star Game? The contest we all panned after the fact?
Well, we may not have liked the exhibition but he won it because he can throw it down, something he got to show off against a porous Hawks transition defense on Tuesday. The Raptors went on to win the game handily.
By the way, a little love for John Lucas III for the sweet pass.
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 7: Kobe’s back and for the Lakers that means…. 0
- Kobe Bryant returning Sunday against Raptors 16
- Report: Rockets stepping up efforts to move Omer Asik 10
- Rumor: Carmelo Anthony recruiting Rajon Rondo to come to New York in 2015 17
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade 23
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (43)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (40)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)