Apr 17, 2013, 10:00 AM EDT
There are better front lines in the NBA (hello Memphis!) but there is no front line that runs the court better than the Los Angeles Clippers. Blake Griffin and DeAndre Jordan spring up and down the court, and that means occasionally in transition they get matched up on a guy who has no chance physically against them.
Like Damian Lillard, who if he were a foot taller might have had a chance to stop this one-handed alley-oop throwdown by Jordan, but as it was he just becomes part of the poster.
The challenge for the Clippers is how many of these kinds of baskets they will be able to get in the playoffs.
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 26
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 32
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4