Apr 17, 2013, 10:00 AM EST
There are better front lines in the NBA (hello Memphis!) but there is no front line that runs the court better than the Los Angeles Clippers. Blake Griffin and DeAndre Jordan spring up and down the court, and that means occasionally in transition they get matched up on a guy who has no chance physically against them.
Like Damian Lillard, who if he were a foot taller might have had a chance to stop this one-handed alley-oop throwdown by Jordan, but as it was he just becomes part of the poster.
The challenge for the Clippers is how many of these kinds of baskets they will be able to get in the playoffs.
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 17
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 4
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11