Apr 17, 2013, 10:00 AM EST
There are better front lines in the NBA (hello Memphis!) but there is no front line that runs the court better than the Los Angeles Clippers. Blake Griffin and DeAndre Jordan spring up and down the court, and that means occasionally in transition they get matched up on a guy who has no chance physically against them.
Like Damian Lillard, who if he were a foot taller might have had a chance to stop this one-handed alley-oop throwdown by Jordan, but as it was he just becomes part of the poster.
The challenge for the Clippers is how many of these kinds of baskets they will be able to get in the playoffs.
- Nike unveils latest signature shoe for Kobe Bryant, the Kobe X (PHOTOS) 0
- Report: Nuggets trying to trade for Brook Lopez 3
- Last summer Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant talked, decided it wouldn’t work together 11
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 8
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 44
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 10
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 17