Apr 17, 2013, 10:00 AM EDT
There are better front lines in the NBA (hello Memphis!) but there is no front line that runs the court better than the Los Angeles Clippers. Blake Griffin and DeAndre Jordan spring up and down the court, and that means occasionally in transition they get matched up on a guy who has no chance physically against them.
Like Damian Lillard, who if he were a foot taller might have had a chance to stop this one-handed alley-oop throwdown by Jordan, but as it was he just becomes part of the poster.
The challenge for the Clippers is how many of these kinds of baskets they will be able to get in the playoffs.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 8
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 17
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 7
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 6
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3