Apr 17, 2013, 10:00 AM EDT
There are better front lines in the NBA (hello Memphis!) but there is no front line that runs the court better than the Los Angeles Clippers. Blake Griffin and DeAndre Jordan spring up and down the court, and that means occasionally in transition they get matched up on a guy who has no chance physically against them.
Like Damian Lillard, who if he were a foot taller might have had a chance to stop this one-handed alley-oop throwdown by Jordan, but as it was he just becomes part of the poster.
The challenge for the Clippers is how many of these kinds of baskets they will be able to get in the playoffs.
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 43
- LeBron announces he’ll wear No. 23 with Cavaliers 55
- Report: Lakers say ‘no done deal’ with Byron Scott 17
- Report: Lakers, Byron Scott agree to four-year, $17 million deal to coach team 15
- Kevin Love trade talk: He doesn’t want to opt in to deal, Cavs may live with that 40
- Kevin Love leaving Team USA not helpful, certainly not devastating either 19
- Why are the Lakers hiring Byron Scott as head coach? 46
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 10