Apr 17, 2013, 8:41 AM EDT
Chauncey Billups is back.
After missing 11 of the last 12 games with a groin injury, Billups was back on the floor trying to get some rhythm back before the playoffs. It sure looked like he had is mojo back on this play, where he makes the nifty between-the-legs pass to Blake Griffin. And Griffin knows how to finish those.
A healthy Billups gives the Clippers some useful depth for the postseason. A few more plays like this one would help, too.
- Report: Klay Thompson’s camp ‘frustrated’ Warriors have yet to offer a max contract extension 6
- Report: Kobe Bryant viewed Dwight Howard leaving Lakers in free agency as ‘a positive’ 43
- Report: Cavaliers have had ‘zero discussion’ on contract extension with Tristan Thompson 19
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 10
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 70