Apr 17, 2013, 8:41 AM EDT
Chauncey Billups is back.
After missing 11 of the last 12 games with a groin injury, Billups was back on the floor trying to get some rhythm back before the playoffs. It sure looked like he had is mojo back on this play, where he makes the nifty between-the-legs pass to Blake Griffin. And Griffin knows how to finish those.
A healthy Billups gives the Clippers some useful depth for the postseason. A few more plays like this one would help, too.
- PBT Extra: Are Pacers or Spurs in any trouble in first round? 5
- All PBT’s first round playoff previews in one place 0
- Grizzlies guard Nick Calathes suspended 20 games for violating NBA’s anti-drug policy 26
- Craig Sager has acute leukemia 28
- NBA Playoff Preview: Dallas Mavericks vs. San Antonio Spurs 6