Apr 17, 2013, 8:41 AM EDT
Chauncey Billups is back.
After missing 11 of the last 12 games with a groin injury, Billups was back on the floor trying to get some rhythm back before the playoffs. It sure looked like he had is mojo back on this play, where he makes the nifty between-the-legs pass to Blake Griffin. And Griffin knows how to finish those.
A healthy Billups gives the Clippers some useful depth for the postseason. A few more plays like this one would help, too.
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 8
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 11
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 44
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11