Apr 17, 2013, 8:41 AM EST
Chauncey Billups is back.
After missing 11 of the last 12 games with a groin injury, Billups was back on the floor trying to get some rhythm back before the playoffs. It sure looked like he had is mojo back on this play, where he makes the nifty between-the-legs pass to Blake Griffin. And Griffin knows how to finish those.
A healthy Billups gives the Clippers some useful depth for the postseason. A few more plays like this one would help, too.
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 4
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 28
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 3
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11