Apr 16, 2013, 8:59 PM EDT
It’s not a real cultural event anymore until we get the Taiwanese animation version of it. So, Kobe Bryant‘s Achilles injury is real now.
For Kobe haters, this should be a lot of fun.
If Kobe ever sees it, he’ll just use it as fuel to come back earlier.
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 0
- Lakers great Michael Cooper diagnosed with cancer 11
- Report: Stan Van Gundy tells Josh Smith, barring unexpected trade, forward will start season with Pistons 7
- Mike Krzyzewski would trade Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love with “not one second of hesitancy” 66
- Mario Chalmers: “I never thought anybody would want to leave Miami for Cleveland” 65
- Las Vegas Summer League review: How did Andrew Wiggins, other lottery picks fare? 14
- Report: Knicks open to trading Iman Shumpert or J.R. Smith 29
- Top seven free agents still on the market 49