Kobe Bryant’s injury gets Taiwanese animation treatment (VIDEO)

Apr 16, 2013, 8:59 PM EDT

It’s not a real cultural event anymore until we get the Taiwanese animation version of it. So, Kobe Bryant‘s Achilles injury is real now.

For Kobe haters, this should be a lot of fun.

If Kobe ever sees it, he’ll just use it as fuel to come back earlier.

1. money2long - Apr 16, 2013 at 9:11 PM

here lies kobe’s career ???? you guys are right, this will definitely fuel kobe

• 4thquartermagic - Apr 17, 2013 at 3:41 PM

“Black Mambas don’t need other peoples venom for fuel! ”

“They cut themselves open, drink their own venom, and use that pain for motivation.”

-Signed

Kobes Facebook Account.

• money2long - Apr 17, 2013 at 8:23 PM

“It was inevitable,” Bryant said. “You can’t expect Michael [Jordan] to play with Wilt [Chamberlain] for his entire career. That’s just not going to work. I had too much talent and too much to showcase. And then there was a challenge issued by him about me not being able to win without him. That’s a challenge I couldn’t pass.

“But ultimately during those years I sacrificed a lot, numbers-wise, to play with him. The thing that always bothered me was people said, ‘Well, Kobe’s selfish.’ I’m not selfish. If I was selfish, I would have left. I gave up a lot to play with him.”

What if the Lakers had chosen O’Neal over Bryant?

“I would have went some place else and won more championships,” Bryant said. “That’s how driven I was. I was just that obsessed about winning without him. Everything was about that. I was obsessive about it and there was nothing that was going to get in my way.”

(http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba–as-the-lakers-prepare-to-retire-shaq-s-jersey–kobe-now-appreciates-his-former-foe-184336128.html)

2. money2long - Apr 16, 2013 at 9:20 PM

by the way, who ever thought a team like the rockets with a player like lin who had so many question marks, 2 guys who came off the bench last year (harden, asik), a guy coming off his rookie season (parsons) and whoever they chose to play at the 4 would lead their team to the playoffs in the WEST ? kudos to the rockets. hopefully the lakers handle business tomorrow against them and punch their own ticket to the party.

3. manchestermiracle - Apr 16, 2013 at 10:03 PM

From what I’ve seen “the Taiwanese animation version” of anything mostly sucks.

4. drewzducks - Apr 16, 2013 at 10:51 PM

Made in Taiwan. Nuff said.

5. mp4philly - Apr 16, 2013 at 11:22 PM

Lmao

6. trickybastard - Apr 17, 2013 at 12:52 AM

Not sure about the Kobe haters, but we know Kurt Helin is a Kobe Lover.

7. amlowlife - Apr 17, 2013 at 11:00 AM

That was animation? I thought that was official NBA.com footage. I’ll be darned. Sure looked real…and accurate.

Warriors vs. Clippers playoff preview