Apr 16, 2013, 8:59 PM EDT
It’s not a real cultural event anymore until we get the Taiwanese animation version of it. So, Kobe Bryant‘s Achilles injury is real now.
For Kobe haters, this should be a lot of fun.
If Kobe ever sees it, he’ll just use it as fuel to come back earlier.
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 3
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 17
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 20
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 4
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 15
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 12