Apr 16, 2013, 8:59 PM EDT
It’s not a real cultural event anymore until we get the Taiwanese animation version of it. So, Kobe Bryant‘s Achilles injury is real now.
For Kobe haters, this should be a lot of fun.
If Kobe ever sees it, he’ll just use it as fuel to come back earlier.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 11
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 7
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 6
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 10