Apr 16, 2013, 8:59 PM EDT
It’s not a real cultural event anymore until we get the Taiwanese animation version of it. So, Kobe Bryant‘s Achilles injury is real now.
For Kobe haters, this should be a lot of fun.
If Kobe ever sees it, he’ll just use it as fuel to come back earlier.
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 0
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 5
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17