Apr 16, 2013, 10:30 AM EST
There were a couple of monster dunks on Monday we thought you’d enjoy.
Above, that is Harrison Barnes (who we know can throw down) driving and then throwing it down over the Spurs Aron Baynes. I want Barnes to enter the dunk contest next year, then see if he can get some big man to just stand at the edge of the restricted area and get dunked on each round.
Below, Dion Waiters of the Cavaliers starts driving the lane and Chris Andersen doesn’t get in his way until it is far, far too late. Don’t blame the Birdman, this dunk happens because Jarvis Varnado has about the worst hedge ever as a big out on the pick and roll and that opened the lane for Waiters.
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 19
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 5
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 5
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11