Apr 16, 2013, 10:30 AM EDT
There were a couple of monster dunks on Monday we thought you’d enjoy.
Above, that is Harrison Barnes (who we know can throw down) driving and then throwing it down over the Spurs Aron Baynes. I want Barnes to enter the dunk contest next year, then see if he can get some big man to just stand at the edge of the restricted area and get dunked on each round.
Below, Dion Waiters of the Cavaliers starts driving the lane and Chris Andersen doesn’t get in his way until it is far, far too late. Don’t blame the Birdman, this dunk happens because Jarvis Varnado has about the worst hedge ever as a big out on the pick and roll and that opened the lane for Waiters.
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 12
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 23
- LeBron James strips on stage, throws clothes into crowd (video) 11
- Is DeMarcus Cousins the big man Team USA can lean on? 13
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 13
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 29
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 69
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 26