Apr 16, 2013, 10:30 AM EDT
There were a couple of monster dunks on Monday we thought you’d enjoy.
Above, that is Harrison Barnes (who we know can throw down) driving and then throwing it down over the Spurs Aron Baynes. I want Barnes to enter the dunk contest next year, then see if he can get some big man to just stand at the edge of the restricted area and get dunked on each round.
Below, Dion Waiters of the Cavaliers starts driving the lane and Chris Andersen doesn’t get in his way until it is far, far too late. Don’t blame the Birdman, this dunk happens because Jarvis Varnado has about the worst hedge ever as a big out on the pick and roll and that opened the lane for Waiters.
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 2
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 9
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 11
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 9
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 45
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 13
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 22
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 60