Apr 16, 2013, 10:30 AM EDT
There were a couple of monster dunks on Monday we thought you’d enjoy.
Above, that is Harrison Barnes (who we know can throw down) driving and then throwing it down over the Spurs Aron Baynes. I want Barnes to enter the dunk contest next year, then see if he can get some big man to just stand at the edge of the restricted area and get dunked on each round.
Below, Dion Waiters of the Cavaliers starts driving the lane and Chris Andersen doesn’t get in his way until it is far, far too late. Don’t blame the Birdman, this dunk happens because Jarvis Varnado has about the worst hedge ever as a big out on the pick and roll and that opened the lane for Waiters.
- Portland comes from 10 down in fourth quarter to win 99-92, stay alive in series 0
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 10
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 9
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 6
- Cavaliers’ J.R. Smith gets two-game suspension for shot to Jae Crowder’s head 38
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Draymond Green helped hold Anthony Davis in relative check 6
- Cavaliers’ Kevin Love out for entire conference semifinals (likely vs. Bulls) 15