Apr 16, 2013, 10:30 AM EDT
There were a couple of monster dunks on Monday we thought you’d enjoy.
Above, that is Harrison Barnes (who we know can throw down) driving and then throwing it down over the Spurs Aron Baynes. I want Barnes to enter the dunk contest next year, then see if he can get some big man to just stand at the edge of the restricted area and get dunked on each round.
Below, Dion Waiters of the Cavaliers starts driving the lane and Chris Andersen doesn’t get in his way until it is far, far too late. Don’t blame the Birdman, this dunk happens because Jarvis Varnado has about the worst hedge ever as a big out on the pick and roll and that opened the lane for Waiters.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 2
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 14
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8