Apr 15, 2013, 11:02 PM EST
Just like you and me, NBA players were horrified and sickened by what happened in Boston Monday when bombs were planted and went off near the finish line of the Boston Marathon. The blasts left three dead (one an 8-year-old child) and more than 100 injured.
A lot of NBA players took to twitter to express their concern and sympathy. Here is a sampling of those responses (there were many, many more).
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 1
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 9
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 30