Apr 15, 2013, 11:02 PM EDT
Just like you and me, NBA players were horrified and sickened by what happened in Boston Monday when bombs were planted and went off near the finish line of the Boston Marathon. The blasts left three dead (one an 8-year-old child) and more than 100 injured.
A lot of NBA players took to twitter to express their concern and sympathy. Here is a sampling of those responses (there were many, many more).
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 5
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 12
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 18