Apr 15, 2013, 8:41 AM EDT
Back in February some Dallas Mavericks started growing beards — they were not going to shave until they got to .500.
Finally, they got their Sunday night with a win in New Orleans — and it didn’t take a minute in the locker room for Dirk Nowitzki to pull out the razor and get that thing off his face. Which is good, it was getting a little unkept. It was no James Harden beard.
A few other Mavericks got to pick up the clippers, as well. Although the look kind of just worked on Chris Kaman. The big beard fits his personality.
- Report: LeBron ‘will look at’ Knicks in free agency now that Phil Jackson is in place 49
- Nets announce signing of Jason Collins for remainder of the season 11
- Phil Jackson to Knicks could work. It probably won’t, but it could. 30
- Pau Gasol says Kobe was right to rip Lakers front office 41
- It’s confirmed: Phil Jackson returns to Knicks to head up front office, revive franchise 33