Apr 15, 2013, 8:41 AM EST
Back in February some Dallas Mavericks started growing beards — they were not going to shave until they got to .500.
Finally, they got their Sunday night with a win in New Orleans — and it didn’t take a minute in the locker room for Dirk Nowitzki to pull out the razor and get that thing off his face. Which is good, it was getting a little unkept. It was no James Harden beard.
A few other Mavericks got to pick up the clippers, as well. Although the look kind of just worked on Chris Kaman. The big beard fits his personality.
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 0
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 1
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 16
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 42
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 7
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 7
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 7
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 45