Apr 15, 2013, 8:41 AM EDT
Back in February some Dallas Mavericks started growing beards — they were not going to shave until they got to .500.
Finally, they got their Sunday night with a win in New Orleans — and it didn’t take a minute in the locker room for Dirk Nowitzki to pull out the razor and get that thing off his face. Which is good, it was getting a little unkept. It was no James Harden beard.
A few other Mavericks got to pick up the clippers, as well. Although the look kind of just worked on Chris Kaman. The big beard fits his personality.
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 7
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 8
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 47
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48