Apr 15, 2013, 8:41 AM EDT
Back in February some Dallas Mavericks started growing beards — they were not going to shave until they got to .500.
Finally, they got their Sunday night with a win in New Orleans — and it didn’t take a minute in the locker room for Dirk Nowitzki to pull out the razor and get that thing off his face. Which is good, it was getting a little unkept. It was no James Harden beard.
A few other Mavericks got to pick up the clippers, as well. Although the look kind of just worked on Chris Kaman. The big beard fits his personality.
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 0
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 11
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 22
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 41
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29