Apr 12, 2013, 9:13 PM EDT
Miami Heat rolled out their big three against a Celtics team without Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce. The bottom line is Boston’s defense isn’t the same when KG isn’t patrolling the lane. So you knew the Heat would put up a lot of points.
And you knew there would be plays like this, where LeBron drives baseline then does LeBron-like things.
By the way, LeBron did not go with the subtle footwear tonight.
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 12
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 13
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 7
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 48
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7