Apr 12, 2013, 9:13 PM EDT
Miami Heat rolled out their big three against a Celtics team without Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce. The bottom line is Boston’s defense isn’t the same when KG isn’t patrolling the lane. So you knew the Heat would put up a lot of points.
And you knew there would be plays like this, where LeBron drives baseline then does LeBron-like things.
By the way, LeBron did not go with the subtle footwear tonight.
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 0
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 6
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 7
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 9
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 16
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18