Apr 12, 2013, 9:13 PM EDT
Miami Heat rolled out their big three against a Celtics team without Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce. The bottom line is Boston’s defense isn’t the same when KG isn’t patrolling the lane. So you knew the Heat would put up a lot of points.
And you knew there would be plays like this, where LeBron drives baseline then does LeBron-like things.
By the way, LeBron did not go with the subtle footwear tonight.
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 3
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 8
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 47
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48