Apr 12, 2013, 9:15 AM EST
Amar’e Stoudemire is the subject of an hour-long EPIX Original Documentary entitled Amar’e Stoudemire: In The Moment that will premiere on April 19, the eve of the NBA playoffs.
The video clip above is the most interesting of those released in advance, and features Stoudemire discussing the meaning of the teardrop tattoo he has on his face below his right eye, which is a tribute to his brother Hazell who passed away in February of 2012.
There are a few more clips on the EPIX YouTube page worth checking out, and we’ll have a review of the documentary for you before it drops next Friday.
- Kobe is back but loss to Raptors shows Lakers still have a lot of work to do 2
- Sunday night NBA Grades: Rudy Gay traded to Kings, Kobe returns for Lakers 1
- Expect to see facilitator Kobe in his return to Lakers 5
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players 25
- Knicks lose by 41 points at home to Celtics 24
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)