Apr 11, 2013, 8:11 PM EDT
Today on PBT Extra, the topic of the day is should the Heat be resting players late in the season? Or any other team for that matter? I don’t have a problem with it, but frankly even if you do there is no good enforcement mechanism as teams will just feign injuries (which they are doing already after David Stern fined the Spurs this season for resting their big three).
Other topics Kay Adams and I discuss: Can anyone catch LeBron James in the MVP race? What happens to Doug Collins? And do I pick the Lakers or the Jazz?
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 78
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 13
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 36
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32