Apr 11, 2013, 8:11 PM EST
Today on PBT Extra, the topic of the day is should the Heat be resting players late in the season? Or any other team for that matter? I don’t have a problem with it, but frankly even if you do there is no good enforcement mechanism as teams will just feign injuries (which they are doing already after David Stern fined the Spurs this season for resting their big three).
Other topics Kay Adams and I discuss: Can anyone catch LeBron James in the MVP race? What happens to Doug Collins? And do I pick the Lakers or the Jazz?
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 6
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 45
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 17
- Sixers’ leading scorer Tony Wroten suffers partially torn ACL, likely done for season 12