Apr 11, 2013, 8:11 PM EDT
Today on PBT Extra, the topic of the day is should the Heat be resting players late in the season? Or any other team for that matter? I don’t have a problem with it, but frankly even if you do there is no good enforcement mechanism as teams will just feign injuries (which they are doing already after David Stern fined the Spurs this season for resting their big three).
Other topics Kay Adams and I discuss: Can anyone catch LeBron James in the MVP race? What happens to Doug Collins? And do I pick the Lakers or the Jazz?
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 0
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 21
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 68
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 5
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 18