Apr 11, 2013, 8:11 PM EDT
Today on PBT Extra, the topic of the day is should the Heat be resting players late in the season? Or any other team for that matter? I don’t have a problem with it, but frankly even if you do there is no good enforcement mechanism as teams will just feign injuries (which they are doing already after David Stern fined the Spurs this season for resting their big three).
Other topics Kay Adams and I discuss: Can anyone catch LeBron James in the MVP race? What happens to Doug Collins? And do I pick the Lakers or the Jazz?
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 23
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 38
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 29
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 15
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 91
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12