Apr 11, 2013, 3:22 PM EDT
With his play in the last month, John Wall is gaining a measure of redemption for a rough first couple seasons in the NBA — he is starting to look like the player everyone expected.
But he has some other redemption to get as well — like for the first time he threw out a pitch at a Nationals game. The video is above, the throw bounces halfway to home plate.
Thursday night Wall is throwing out the pitch again, and this time he’s practiced, reports CSNWashington.com.
Wall practiced his throwing motion with teammates after a light practice Thursday morning.
“I’m just going to lob it,” Wall said of his goal his second time around. “Simple.”
Find the open man — the one with the big mitt — and hit him with the rock. Simple.
But for humor’s sake, I hope it looks a lot like last time’s.
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 32
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 32
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 6
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 48
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 20
- Thunder trade Hasheem Thabeet to 76ers 37
- From late-arriving to a LeBron James favorite, Kevin Love comes full circle 17
- Clippers trade Jared Dudley and first rounder to Bucks for Carlos Delfino and Miroslav Raduljica 23