Apr 11, 2013, 3:22 PM EST
With his play in the last month, John Wall is gaining a measure of redemption for a rough first couple seasons in the NBA — he is starting to look like the player everyone expected.
But he has some other redemption to get as well — like for the first time he threw out a pitch at a Nationals game. The video is above, the throw bounces halfway to home plate.
Thursday night Wall is throwing out the pitch again, and this time he’s practiced, reports CSNWashington.com.
Wall practiced his throwing motion with teammates after a light practice Thursday morning.
“I’m just going to lob it,” Wall said of his goal his second time around. “Simple.”
Find the open man — the one with the big mitt — and hit him with the rock. Simple.
But for humor’s sake, I hope it looks a lot like last time’s.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 0
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 3
- Report: Sixers engaged in buyout talks with JaVale McGee 17
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 8
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6