Apr 11, 2013, 3:22 PM EDT
With his play in the last month, John Wall is gaining a measure of redemption for a rough first couple seasons in the NBA — he is starting to look like the player everyone expected.
But he has some other redemption to get as well — like for the first time he threw out a pitch at a Nationals game. The video is above, the throw bounces halfway to home plate.
Thursday night Wall is throwing out the pitch again, and this time he’s practiced, reports CSNWashington.com.
Wall practiced his throwing motion with teammates after a light practice Thursday morning.
“I’m just going to lob it,” Wall said of his goal his second time around. “Simple.”
Find the open man — the one with the big mitt — and hit him with the rock. Simple.
But for humor’s sake, I hope it looks a lot like last time’s.
- Report: Mo Williams signing with Cavaliers for most of their MLE 9
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 25
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 68
- Report: Marc Gasol, Grizzlies reach deal on five-year, $110 million contract 8
- Manu Ginobili tweets he’ll play next season 5
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 14
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 38
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 36