Apr 11, 2013, 3:22 PM EDT
With his play in the last month, John Wall is gaining a measure of redemption for a rough first couple seasons in the NBA — he is starting to look like the player everyone expected.
But he has some other redemption to get as well — like for the first time he threw out a pitch at a Nationals game. The video is above, the throw bounces halfway to home plate.
Thursday night Wall is throwing out the pitch again, and this time he’s practiced, reports CSNWashington.com.
Wall practiced his throwing motion with teammates after a light practice Thursday morning.
“I’m just going to lob it,” Wall said of his goal his second time around. “Simple.”
Find the open man — the one with the big mitt — and hit him with the rock. Simple.
But for humor’s sake, I hope it looks a lot like last time’s.
- CP3 who? Clippers come from behind to take Game 1 from Rockets on road. 9
- Bulls ride hot start, strong shooting night to Game 1 win in Cleveland 20
- Chris Paul out for Game 1 of Clippers-Rockets series 1
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry is the MVP for a modern NBA 13
- PBT Second-Round Playoff Previews: Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Chicago Bulls 6
- PBT Extra: Can Jimmy Butler have success slowing LeBron James? 3
- PBT Extra: Dwight Howard, DeAndre Jordan matchup key part of Clippers vs. Rockets 2
- Stephen Curry wins MVP with 100 of 130 first-place votes, but James Harden closest second place in four years 23