Apr 11, 2013, 6:29 PM EDT
The early season reports of Wade’s demise were greatly exaggerated.
In the 20 games before he stopped playing due to injury Wade averaged 22.3 points a game on 55.5 percent shooting, with 5.6 assists and 5.2 rebounds a game. More than that, he provides another guy who can attack off the dribble and another athlete to trap and create turnovers with on defense.
No word on if LeBron James or Chris Bosh will play Friday, I’d be surprised if the Heat played all three together before the playoffs start. All three sat out Wednesday night in Washington (the Heat won anyway).
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Number shows Matthew Dellavedova’s defensive value 2
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 27
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 22
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 17
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 15