Apr 11, 2013, 6:29 PM EST
The early season reports of Wade’s demise were greatly exaggerated.
In the 20 games before he stopped playing due to injury Wade averaged 22.3 points a game on 55.5 percent shooting, with 5.6 assists and 5.2 rebounds a game. More than that, he provides another guy who can attack off the dribble and another athlete to trap and create turnovers with on defense.
No word on if LeBron James or Chris Bosh will play Friday, I’d be surprised if the Heat played all three together before the playoffs start. All three sat out Wednesday night in Washington (the Heat won anyway).
- Report: Celtics and Mavericks agree in principle to Rajon Rondo trade 3
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 6
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 10
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 9
- Report: Rondo “open” to re-signing in Dallas, Houston if traded there 20
- PBT’s Wednesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You will not question if Memphis is legit again 18
- Grizzlies top Spurs in triple overtime. Best game of the season. So far. 5
- Report: Mavericks and Celtics in ‘substantive discussion’ about Rajon Rondo trade 25