Apr 11, 2013, 6:29 PM EDT
The early season reports of Wade’s demise were greatly exaggerated.
In the 20 games before he stopped playing due to injury Wade averaged 22.3 points a game on 55.5 percent shooting, with 5.6 assists and 5.2 rebounds a game. More than that, he provides another guy who can attack off the dribble and another athlete to trap and create turnovers with on defense.
No word on if LeBron James or Chris Bosh will play Friday, I’d be surprised if the Heat played all three together before the playoffs start. All three sat out Wednesday night in Washington (the Heat won anyway).
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 0
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 31
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 24
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 31
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 16
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61