Brandon Bass with monster dunk. Yes, Brandon Bass (VIDEO)

Apr 11, 2013, 12:06 AM EDT

Brandon Bass has a nice midrange jumper, is dangerous on the pick-and-pop because of it, plays physically around the rim and can throw down a monster dunk.

Wait, what was that? Dunk?

Yes, we have the video proof.

That’s just something you don’t see from Bass very often, and he makes a great face afterwards.

It was one of the few highlights for the Celtics on the night (the lost to the Nets).

1. eboneseagles - Apr 11, 2013 at 12:12 AM

Not worth the article tbh.

2. bleedburgandyandgold - Apr 11, 2013 at 12:13 AM

Lol is it just me or does he yell out the old Ryu hy-uken! (How ever you spell it) from street fighter as he dunks lol was awesome!

• tuberippin - Apr 11, 2013 at 8:03 PM

I definitely heard that HADOUUUUKEN!

3. lakerluver - Apr 11, 2013 at 12:30 AM

The C’s are going down the old commode faster than those four chili dogs from the local Texaco ph53 had for supper….

• dannymac17 - Apr 11, 2013 at 1:25 AM

Considering the Lakers are an 8th seed, you guys are one in the same.

4. mp4philly - Apr 11, 2013 at 7:39 AM

Lol. Definitely pulls a Ryu from street fighter.

5. paulhargis53 - Apr 11, 2013 at 7:49 AM

no lakerslurper, they are going down faster than you on a large sweaty black man…..

you cry stalker, then search me out.

I will be in L.A. 5/2-5/6. Lets iron this out in person.

6. lakerluver - Apr 11, 2013 at 8:25 AM

ph53, you can’t hang in L.A. A lame a$$, such as yourself wouldn’t last a day in the streets of L.A. It’s easy to be a tough guy while sitting at home in your cozy lazy boy recliner. I bet you any amount of money you’re about 5’7″tall and 280 not so sculpted lbs. Plus, I don’t fight anyone over 50 years old. Go away, clown.

• jcmeyer10 - Apr 11, 2013 at 9:10 AM

He went on to say (as his mom was making him a hot pocket) that he only fights children under 10.

7. gutendirk - Apr 11, 2013 at 8:50 AM

Kurt, I guess you haven’t been watching Brandon Bass very much or?

Here are a few mixes with some of his nastier dunks:

When he played for Dallas, he was good for about 1 pretty nice dunk every couple games.

8. kb2408 - Apr 11, 2013 at 9:27 AM

Hey, pudgiepaul, I live in Cali, I’ll take your offer.

9. andyhr17 - Apr 11, 2013 at 10:30 AM

When did this become “Hey, meet me on the playground after school!”. My god. Grow up, go outside, and stop making empty threats behind the shield of the internet.

10. paulhargis53 - Apr 11, 2013 at 11:20 AM

lakerslurper: Hawk,hawk,hawk…..

Kb, you don’t have to fight his battles for him. I guess if you can tick me off between now and May 2, I will take you up on it. I’m not 53, not 5’7″ and not 280lbs…

11. paulhargis53 - Apr 11, 2013 at 11:34 AM

Damn it! That should have been bawk,bawk,bawk….

Andy, he is a detestable person, I’m not kidding, I’d like to meet the dunce face to face. He’s a chickens***. I knew he’d back away…..

12. lakerluver - Apr 11, 2013 at 1:04 PM

Andy, exactly….little paulie can dish it out, but he can’t take it. Now he wants to meet me and settle it….priceless.

13. paulhargis53 - Apr 11, 2013 at 1:36 PM

lakerslurper: What color is the sky in your world? At no point in these goings on have you bested me. I’ve ripped you a new one on a daily basis.

What you’re “dishing out” is on par with a 4th grader. You’re an idiot. You know it, I know it, we all know it.

But, since you do want to run your mouth, why are you afraid to back up your bs?

This is why you’re detestable in every way.
    You need to be gone from here. Nobody will miss you.
    I know you, being the weasel you are will not leave the site and honor your bet.

Kinda why I’d like to settle it in person, but no, you’re a poor scared little girl. You can’t fight your own battles on here, why would you in your daily life?

You are one sad, pathetic, piece of garbage.

14. kb2408 - Apr 11, 2013 at 5:45 PM

Please, sir, may I take lakerluvers place?! Talking about being a pain in the butt!!

What players stood out at World Cup?
Top 10 NBA Player Searches