Apr 10, 2013, 11:42 AM EST
You really need to cut off Russell Westbrook‘s path to the basket. Or this happens.
Westbrook went left off a high pick in the first quarter of the Thunder’s win Tuesday, turned the corner, saw nobody in his way and attacked the rim. He does that really, really well. The Jazz bigs were slow with the rotations and the result was probably my favorite dunk of Tuesday night.
Utah will be rooting for Portland on Wednesday — if the Blazers beat the Lakers then Utah moves back into the eight seed and final playoff spot in the West (they would be tied with the Lakers but Utah has the tiebreaker). If the Lakers win over slumping Portland, Utah is going to need some help to stay out of the lottery.
The Thunder are still looking to catch the Spurs for the best record in the West.
- Report: Timberwolves’ Ricky Rubio set to return Monday vs. Dallas 8
- Nike unveils latest signature shoe for Kobe Bryant, the Kobe X (PHOTOS) 11
- Report: Nuggets trying to trade for Brook Lopez 12
- Last summer Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant talked, decided it wouldn’t work together 32
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 9
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 45
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 10