Apr 9, 2013, 11:57 AM EDT
The Heat and Bucks face off Tuesday night in a preview of the first round of the NBA playoffs and here is where Milwaukee can make a… oh, who are we kidding. This game has no impact on the playoffs. The Heat might win the first round best-of-seven playoff series between these teams in three games and this game is just a couple teams playing out the string.
Nonetheless, we have updates.
For example, we’re updating Dwyane Wade’s game status again, but it’s about like updating the status of Generalissimo Francisco Franco — Wade is out and is going to be out until the Heat face Milwaukee in the first round of the playoffs.
Meaning against the Bucks the Heat will play LeBron James but not Dwyane Wade, so reports Ira Winderman of the Sun Sentinel.
As for Chris Bosh….
The Heat have a back-to-back against the Wizards on Wednesday, expect more guys to be out for that one.
The Heat have locked up the best record in the East and have a 3.5 game lead over the Spurs for the best record overall. They have nothing to play for and coach Erik Spoelstra is rightfully focused on rest and health not winning the last few meaningless games. Including Tuesday against the Bucks.
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 19
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 32
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 49
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28