Apr 9, 2013, 11:57 AM EDT
The Heat and Bucks face off Tuesday night in a preview of the first round of the NBA playoffs and here is where Milwaukee can make a… oh, who are we kidding. This game has no impact on the playoffs. The Heat might win the first round best-of-seven playoff series between these teams in three games and this game is just a couple teams playing out the string.
Nonetheless, we have updates.
For example, we’re updating Dwyane Wade’s game status again, but it’s about like updating the status of Generalissimo Francisco Franco — Wade is out and is going to be out until the Heat face Milwaukee in the first round of the playoffs.
Meaning against the Bucks the Heat will play LeBron James but not Dwyane Wade, so reports Ira Winderman of the Sun Sentinel.
As for Chris Bosh….
The Heat have a back-to-back against the Wizards on Wednesday, expect more guys to be out for that one.
The Heat have locked up the best record in the East and have a 3.5 game lead over the Spurs for the best record overall. They have nothing to play for and coach Erik Spoelstra is rightfully focused on rest and health not winning the last few meaningless games. Including Tuesday against the Bucks.
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 9
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 5
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 28