Apr 9, 2013, 11:57 AM EST
The Heat and Bucks face off Tuesday night in a preview of the first round of the NBA playoffs and here is where Milwaukee can make a… oh, who are we kidding. This game has no impact on the playoffs. The Heat might win the first round best-of-seven playoff series between these teams in three games and this game is just a couple teams playing out the string.
Nonetheless, we have updates.
For example, we’re updating Dwyane Wade’s game status again, but it’s about like updating the status of Generalissimo Francisco Franco — Wade is out and is going to be out until the Heat face Milwaukee in the first round of the playoffs.
Meaning against the Bucks the Heat will play LeBron James but not Dwyane Wade, so reports Ira Winderman of the Sun Sentinel.
As for Chris Bosh….
The Heat have a back-to-back against the Wizards on Wednesday, expect more guys to be out for that one.
The Heat have locked up the best record in the East and have a 3.5 game lead over the Spurs for the best record overall. They have nothing to play for and coach Erik Spoelstra is rightfully focused on rest and health not winning the last few meaningless games. Including Tuesday against the Bucks.
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 10
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 8
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6