Apr 9, 2013, 3:09 PM EDT
If you’ve watched any NCAA Tournament basketball, or really any NBA games, over the past month, you have seen plenty of the AT&T “bigger is better/faster is better” ads, including the one with four Hall of Famers — Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Bill Russell.
Here are the outtakes, courtesy AT&T.
I don’t think anyone was having more fun than Russell. I love that he tells Magic no turnovers.
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 22
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49