Apr 9, 2013, 3:09 PM EST
If you’ve watched any NCAA Tournament basketball, or really any NBA games, over the past month, you have seen plenty of the AT&T “bigger is better/faster is better” ads, including the one with four Hall of Famers — Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Bill Russell.
Here are the outtakes, courtesy AT&T.
I don’t think anyone was having more fun than Russell. I love that he tells Magic no turnovers.
- Spurs will rest Tim Duncan and Manu Ginobili in nationally televised game, Tony Parker also out 10
- Kobe Bryant is out six weeks with fracture in the left knee 34
- Chicago columnist hammers Derrick Rose as no longer humble star 19
- Reports: Houston Rockets pull out of Asik trade talks, will keep him for now 32
- Report: Michael Jordan’s wife pregnant with twin girls 7
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (106)
- Report: Heat have interest in Celtics’ Jordan Crawford (50)
- Pau Gasol expresses frustration with D’Antoni offense. Lakers have to think trade. (49)
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns (48)
- Mike D’Antoni to Pau Gasol: “There’s no reason to not play hard” (48)