Apr 9, 2013, 3:09 PM EDT
If you’ve watched any NCAA Tournament basketball, or really any NBA games, over the past month, you have seen plenty of the AT&T “bigger is better/faster is better” ads, including the one with four Hall of Famers — Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Bill Russell.
Here are the outtakes, courtesy AT&T.
I don’t think anyone was having more fun than Russell. I love that he tells Magic no turnovers.
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 11
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 37
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 49
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 17
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 9
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 6
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 23
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 11