Apr 9, 2013, 3:09 PM EST
If you’ve watched any NCAA Tournament basketball, or really any NBA games, over the past month, you have seen plenty of the AT&T “bigger is better/faster is better” ads, including the one with four Hall of Famers — Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Bill Russell.
Here are the outtakes, courtesy AT&T.
I don’t think anyone was having more fun than Russell. I love that he tells Magic no turnovers.
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 10
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 24
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 30
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0