Apr 9, 2013, 3:09 PM EDT
If you’ve watched any NCAA Tournament basketball, or really any NBA games, over the past month, you have seen plenty of the AT&T “bigger is better/faster is better” ads, including the one with four Hall of Famers — Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Bill Russell.
Here are the outtakes, courtesy AT&T.
I don’t think anyone was having more fun than Russell. I love that he tells Magic no turnovers.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 26
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 3
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 6
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 25
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9