Apr 9, 2013, 8:15 PM EDT
LeBron James is going to win his fourth MVP going away. It’s a sure thing.
But if you think we in the media are clearly missing how great Tyler Hansbrough has been this season and think there should be a vote for him, now you can do it yourself on twitter.
The NBA is taking fan votes on twitter that will count toward the MVP voting.
The fans votes will be tallied and the player that gets the most will get a vote that will count the same as the 122 media member votes. (For the record, I do not have one of those votes.)
LeBron is going to win. On my ballot I’m thinking Kevin Durant would be second, Chris Paul third, Carmelo Anthony four and either Kobe Bryant or Tim Duncan in the five spot. Hansbrough just misses the cut. But if you want to vote for him, go for it.
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 0
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 1
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 4
- Sad news: Craig Sager announces his cancer has returned 12
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 9
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 20
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 25
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43