Apr 9, 2013, 8:15 PM EST
LeBron James is going to win his fourth MVP going away. It’s a sure thing.
But if you think we in the media are clearly missing how great Tyler Hansbrough has been this season and think there should be a vote for him, now you can do it yourself on twitter.
The NBA is taking fan votes on twitter that will count toward the MVP voting.
The fans votes will be tallied and the player that gets the most will get a vote that will count the same as the 122 media member votes. (For the record, I do not have one of those votes.)
LeBron is going to win. On my ballot I’m thinking Kevin Durant would be second, Chris Paul third, Carmelo Anthony four and either Kobe Bryant or Tim Duncan in the five spot. Hansbrough just misses the cut. But if you want to vote for him, go for it.
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 7
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 6
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 42
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 5
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 39
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9