Apr 9, 2013, 2:54 PM EST
I was a little ticked when the basketball court at my gym was down for 10 days or so because somebody broke the rim out of the backboard with a dunk. That said, I also wanted to shake that guy’s hand.
At one gym in Utah, members can be ticked at/shake the hand of DeMarre Carroll.
Carroll and Earl Watson have been known to go get in a little extra run after practice at a local fitness club, but then on Monday Carroll tweeted out this photo — him and the rim he broke off.
Carroll can dunk, but we didn’t know he could DUNK. The young NBA player may be a little stronger than we gave him credit for.
Carroll needs to save a little of that energy because his Jazz control their own destiny in making the playoffs — win out and they are in. Lose a game and the door opens ever sol slightly for the Lakers.
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 3
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 9
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 44
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 16
- Sixers’ leading scorer Tony Wroten suffers partially torn ACL, likely done for season 12