Apr 9, 2013, 2:54 PM EDT
I was a little ticked when the basketball court at my gym was down for 10 days or so because somebody broke the rim out of the backboard with a dunk. That said, I also wanted to shake that guy’s hand.
At one gym in Utah, members can be ticked at/shake the hand of DeMarre Carroll.
Carroll and Earl Watson have been known to go get in a little extra run after practice at a local fitness club, but then on Monday Carroll tweeted out this photo — him and the rim he broke off.
Carroll can dunk, but we didn’t know he could DUNK. The young NBA player may be a little stronger than we gave him credit for.
Carroll needs to save a little of that energy because his Jazz control their own destiny in making the playoffs — win out and they are in. Lose a game and the door opens ever sol slightly for the Lakers.
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 0
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 5
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 8
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7