Apr 9, 2013, 2:54 PM EDT
I was a little ticked when the basketball court at my gym was down for 10 days or so because somebody broke the rim out of the backboard with a dunk. That said, I also wanted to shake that guy’s hand.
At one gym in Utah, members can be ticked at/shake the hand of DeMarre Carroll.
Carroll and Earl Watson have been known to go get in a little extra run after practice at a local fitness club, but then on Monday Carroll tweeted out this photo — him and the rim he broke off.
Carroll can dunk, but we didn’t know he could DUNK. The young NBA player may be a little stronger than we gave him credit for.
Carroll needs to save a little of that energy because his Jazz control their own destiny in making the playoffs — win out and they are in. Lose a game and the door opens ever sol slightly for the Lakers.
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 0
- Lakers great Michael Cooper diagnosed with cancer 11
- Report: Stan Van Gundy tells Josh Smith, barring unexpected trade, forward will start season with Pistons 7
- Mike Krzyzewski would trade Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love with “not one second of hesitancy” 66
- Mario Chalmers: “I never thought anybody would want to leave Miami for Cleveland” 65
- Las Vegas Summer League review: How did Andrew Wiggins, other lottery picks fare? 14
- Report: Knicks open to trading Iman Shumpert or J.R. Smith 29
- Top seven free agents still on the market 49