Apr 9, 2013, 2:54 PM EST
I was a little ticked when the basketball court at my gym was down for 10 days or so because somebody broke the rim out of the backboard with a dunk. That said, I also wanted to shake that guy’s hand.
At one gym in Utah, members can be ticked at/shake the hand of DeMarre Carroll.
Carroll and Earl Watson have been known to go get in a little extra run after practice at a local fitness club, but then on Monday Carroll tweeted out this photo — him and the rim he broke off.
Carroll can dunk, but we didn’t know he could DUNK. The young NBA player may be a little stronger than we gave him credit for.
Carroll needs to save a little of that energy because his Jazz control their own destiny in making the playoffs — win out and they are in. Lose a game and the door opens ever sol slightly for the Lakers.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 11
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13