Apr 8, 2013, 8:16 PM EDT
The wise-for-her-age Kay Adams was on her game today with some good questions. Starting with what matters most to Clippers fans, all the wins and the division title, or hurting the Lakers playoff chances.
Then we talk how well the Knicks are playing and what they have to do against the Heat (think defense). Then she asks about what is the most important storyline heading into the playoffs and the answer, sadly, isn’t fun to talk about.
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 12
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 20
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14