Apr 8, 2013, 5:57 PM EDT
So what is Boris Diaw up to when not earning glares from Gregg Popovich for missing a defensive rotation?
Well, stop motion Lego movies. Of course.
Above you see his Harlem Shake effort. Two quick thoughts:
1) If the meme hadn’t already jumped the shark this would have been the moment;
2) The Legos may be closer to the original Harlem Shake dance than most of the videos I suffered through.
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 12
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 11
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 17
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 18
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 34
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 11