Apr 8, 2013, 5:57 PM EDT
So what is Boris Diaw up to when not earning glares from Gregg Popovich for missing a defensive rotation?
Well, stop motion Lego movies. Of course.
Above you see his Harlem Shake effort. Two quick thoughts:
1) If the meme hadn’t already jumped the shark this would have been the moment;
2) The Legos may be closer to the original Harlem Shake dance than most of the videos I suffered through.
- Report: Warriors, Draymond Green agree to five-year, $85 million deal 11
- 76ers get Nik Stauskas, first-rounder in salary-dump trade with Kings 38
- Report: Pelicans finalizing deal with Omer Asik 2
- Reports: Paul Pierce agrees to three-year, $10 million contract with Los Angeles Clippers 22
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge rules out Lakers in free agent decision 100
- Reports: Phoenix Suns sign Tyson Chandler, re-sign Brandon Knight, try to reshape roster 11
- Kevin Love will return to Cavaliers, contract is reportedly $110 million over five years 78
- Report: Spurs reach deal to trade Tiago Splitter to Hawks, create cap space for LaMarcus Aldridge offer 27