Apr 8, 2013, 5:57 PM EDT
So what is Boris Diaw up to when not earning glares from Gregg Popovich for missing a defensive rotation?
Well, stop motion Lego movies. Of course.
Above you see his Harlem Shake effort. Two quick thoughts:
1) If the meme hadn’t already jumped the shark this would have been the moment;
2) The Legos may be closer to the original Harlem Shake dance than most of the videos I suffered through.
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson cleared to play in Game 1 0
- PBT Extra: Who is better positioned as a new coach, Hoiberg or Gentry? 3
- LeBron James leads the league in isolation shots during the playoffs. How’s that going? 17
- How do the Cavaliers defend Stephen Curry? 15
- Warriors have options to guard LeBron James, but he’ll make them work 27
- What kind of coach is Chicago getting with Fred Hoiberg? 14
- PBT Extra: Finals preview, how good are new and improved Cavaliers? 9
- Shaq would take Kobe Bryant over LeBron James because of “killer instinct” 83